Chapter 19 :: Cheater

Y/n gasped a little when Taehyung left her lips and moved his lips down her cheeks, sliding towards her neck

Y/n gasped a little when Taehyung left her lips and moved his lips down her cheeks, sliding towards her neck. She held the cloth above his bicep, fisting it with her fingers as her skin tinkled with his hot breaths. "Ta-Taehyung stop" She stuttered in front of him, for the very first time.

An airy moan escaped her lips when Taehyung replaced his lips with his tongue, glistening her skin with his saliva before biting and licking again. Her back arched in an undenied sensation as Taehyung nuzzled the tip of his nose from one side of her neck to the other.

"Wh-at are y-you doing to me? Hmm? Why?" He gibbled into her skin, pressing his head towards her neck, his soft black hair tickling her jawline. She breathed heavily when he marked her left over wheatish skin in a fainted purple mark with his hickeys. She wasn't supposed to do this. She wasn't supposed to feel this.

"This is wrong." She shook her head lightly but didn't push him away when she had all the strength to do so. She just couldn't push him away. She held his arms again, in a soft yet firm grip before moving her body a little away from his reach. "Don't gooooo…." He whined, making grabby hands in the air to hold her again. 

He had her wrist enclosed in his large hand and no matter how much she tried to lull him, he wasn't letting her go. "Taehyung!" She gasped when he pulled her suddenly, making her clash against his chest. "Don't you dare leave me hanging in between. Only I can do that. Understood?" He mumbled. His chin rested above her head as her face was squished into his chest.

"Let me change at least!" Her groans were falling into deaf ears and she wondered how strong he was even in his sleep that she wasn't able to break free, even when she tried to do so. With a small sigh leaving her mouth, she closed her eyes, all the fatigue from before engulfing her and she slept in his arms.

Taehyung's POV :-

Pain. Nothing but a throbbing pain was all that I was feeling. It felt like someone was hammering my skull. I groaned under the warm sunlight that entered into my room and moved my face more towards the softness that was giving me a little peace.

I sighed, feeling the sunlight erase from my closed sight but my face was squished inside the same softness. My hands, involuntarily moved up from something fabric to something soft and I quivered my brows in sleep, still snuggled into that and rested my hands there.

I slowly opened my eyes as my slumber thinned and the first thing that I saw was darkness before moving my head a little only to realise that the softness that I was wondering about was nothing but her neck.

Again? AGAIN?

I closed my eyes, groaning mentally while my head was paining more with each passing second. I removed my arms from around her, slowly and steadily. "Why are we still wearing the party clothes?" I wondered but held my head the next moment, too engrossed in the throbbing pain.

I sat up slowly on the bed and massaged my temples in slow circular movements, before the urge in me to look back at her grew wild. Her face was relaxed. Her long messy hairs were all over the pillow and bed. The tip of her button nose was shining. Her lips were pink and swollen. Her eyes had little smudges of the mascara she applied yesterday but wait….

I leaned in closer with quivered brows. Why does she have a cut on her forehead above her left brow? The cut was fresh and open, blood clotted around the wound. Did she injure herself or what? How careless of her that she didn't even treat it. I glared at her sleeping figure before standing up from the bed and walking towards my dresser.

Holding my forehead, still massaging it, I pulled out the first aid kit. "I would have thrown it at your face if you were awake…." I huffed in a very low voice and got back in the bed. Why am I treating her wounds? I ain't her nurse! I groaned mentally but my hands busied in taking out the alcohol wipes.

She moved a little when I touched her wound with the alcohol wipe, cleaning the place. "Hmm" She squirmed moving her head away and I started blowing lightly to the wound, cleaning it again. She slowly opened her eyes when I was almost done and applied a band aid on her cut. "What?" She asked, confused and touched the place where I had put the band aid.

"How did you hurt yourself?" I asked straight, my eyes blank. She sat back properly before straightening her tangled hairs and that's when I noticed something on her neck. I squinted my eyes before widening them. "Hey, hey!" I held her arm and pulled her a little closer while she looked at me with confused and sleepy eyes.

"What's this?" I pointed at the hickeys that were flaunting on her skin, vivid enough for anyone to see. "Huh?" She made a sound and placed her hand on her neck after following my gaze. "Who gave you those hickeys?" I bit down my lower lip. I didn't like seeing them there and I don't know why but I felt angry. Enraged!

"What did you do yesterday? With whom were you?" I couldn't help myself but ask those questions. Did she sleep with someone behind me? But she loves me! Doesn't she? That's why she was so obsessed with marrying me. How can she cheat on me? Just because I don't like her, she cheated on me? "How could you?" My grip around her arm tightened while she maintained her calmness.

Do hell with your calmness!!

"I know that I hate you but still you didn't think twice before cheating on me? That too at our reception party? Wow!" I exclaimed in disbelief. This woman! She really had the guts to cheat on me after marrying me against my will. "Are you done?" She finally spoke but instead of explaining she threw me a dirty look.

Why the hell are you looking at me like that?

"No I am not! How can you cheat on me? Me? Seriously, me? People die to be with me and you here, being my wife, fvcking cheated on me!" I was angry. Damn angry. I am at a place to cheat on her because first, this marriage was against my will and second, I hate her but this girl right here, claims to love me and what did she do? She cheated on me.

"Good morning." She ignored my rants but I was going crazy now. How can she be so ignorant? "Yaah! You!" I yelled behind her when she freed her arm, got up, and walked inside the bathroom. "You cheater! I hate you. I haaattteee you!" I yelled again but she paid no heeds to me. What bothered me more was the unsettling feeling that crept inside my heart seeing her hickeys given by someone else. Why was I so affected? Why did I feel like crying?

"I hate you..." I didn't even realise when my eyes brimmed with some tears, against my wish.

______________________________________

Sorry for being late ♥️
I will post tomorrow for compensation 😘
Give your reviews 💜🤗

| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara