Chapter 21 :: Accident

This edit is just 🧘🌝👌🏻

Y/n's POV :-

"Tae can you please listen to me one time without debating?" I scoffed, walking behind him while he ignored me as if I never said anything. "Not when you are always bothering me." Taehyung gave extra attention to the button of his sleeves instead of looking at me. This guy!

"What will happen if you come with me?" I folded my arms and stood in front of him. I was irritated. Why can't he listen to me at once? "Abolishment of my ego is what will happen." I looked as he stretched his lips into a straight smile, as if instigating me.

Without any more exchange of words, I watched him move out of the hall through the foyer and a sigh escaped my lips. I wasn't willing to let him go today. The urge in me to protect him always was unhealthily increasing and I need to find a way to calm down.

I don't understand why I am losing my mental peace because of him. That too to this extent. He is my responsibility. That's it. Once my job is done, I will have to leave. Just three months hardly and he will be a closed chapter of my life so it's better if I do not involve myself with him more than required.

The ringing of my phone bought me out of my trance and I took the call. "I have cracked the codes and you seriously need to check this." Jungkook spoke from the other side and my heart started beating rapidly, against my own will. "I am coming." Once I would know that Taehyung is safe, I think my nerves will calm down automatically.

||

Taehyung's POV :-

What does she think of herself? Always bossing around me. Huh! "What will happen if you come with me?" I mocked her previous words mentally and rolled my eyes. Only if she had asked me sweetly without that bossy tone of hers, I might have considered travelling to the office with her. Might!

She thinks she can order me? Well, NO. That's not how it works with me Mrs Kim. I smiled sardonically but halted my thoughts. The hell is Mrs Kim? Gosh! Taehyung! You need a psychiatrist for sure.

I put aside her thoughts for a while as it seems my brain is obsessed on thinking about her, and looked outside the window to distract myself. I crooked my brows when I realised that the car was moving with a speed more than usual but ignored it unless I felt a small jerk.

"What's wrong?" The driver looked back at me with panic and looked at the front again. "I don't know sir but the brakes aren't working." He panicked with sweat dripping from his forehead even when he was sitting in the air conditioned car. "What?" I was shocked and looked at him with widened eyes.

I looked back and saw the car of my bodyguards following me behind but what can I do? The driver rotated the steering wheel from left to right, dodging the people and vehicles that came in front of us and my breathings quickened with every passing second. Is this how I am going to die?