Chapter 11 :: Pain

Taehyung turned around to look at her properly as she stood with a poise, her hands folded neatly above her chest as her elbows pointed out sideways

Taehyung turned around to look at her properly as she stood with a poise, her hands folded neatly above her chest as her elbows pointed out sideways. "Annddd...Who the hell are you to ask me that?" He stretched his words before gritting out the latter.

Y/n tilted her head with an amused look before giving her infamous smile to him. "Well…" Taehyung lifted his pointed finger down as she took a few steps closer to him. "Your dear wife. That's exactly who I am." 

Taehyung's POV:-

I felt like choking her neck with my bare hands. Wife, my foot!

Oh well, her neck. That's some neck though. Really slender, layered with soft skin. Soft wheatish skin actually. That fact that she isn't just some pale skin beautiful lady but with a shade or two darker complexion makes her look more bold and sexy-

What the hell?

WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEHYUNG?

You were thinking about choking her a while ago. How could you think about her neck and her skin now? THAT TOO AT THIS MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARGUMENT WITH HER?

"You are just some creep who knows my bank transactions details too!" I somehow managed to get out of my trance. Phew!

"That's because my husband is mine and I need to have every record of the smallest thing that he does." And there goes her lip tight smile and neither could I hold back the loud thudding of my heart when she addressed me as hers. Those plumpy yet juicy pink lips give the most irritating smile to me. 

Wait a minute. Not again! I seriously need to STOP describing her features like an imaginary poet which I am not.

"Knowing the brat that you are, I know you won't really tell me anything so I guess I will figure it out myself." She spoke after the silence of a couple of seconds when I was debating with my inner thoughts. She came closer to me and tapped my left cheek two times.

"Change and come downstairs for dinner." I looked at her as she withdrew her hand and walked towards the kitchen. I shook my head a little and started walking upstairs until I realised something.

"Hey! How dare you call me a brat!!?"

||

After throwing a few tantrums, I finally gave up in front of my hunger and came for dinner but honestly didn't regret it a bit seeing the mouth watering dishes present there already. I might have all the reasons in the world to hate Y/n but just because she is a good cook, I can compromise with her for a year.

I mean yeah! I don't really have an option but HEY at least I get to eat good food.

I was so engrossed in biting and chewing down the juicy steak creamed with melted butter and black pepper that I didn't notice the staunching gaze of this psycho lady, who is also my wife, on me until I felt like my forehead would bore a hole.