Epilogue 1

*Warning :: Mature content ahead

*Warning :: Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk and don't blame me for making you unholy 🌚💀*

----------------------------------------------------------

Sat on the dressing table top, she threw her head back as her dishevelled hair fell from her shoulder, her eyes rolled back and her lips fell apart. Her throat went dry as the man before her, groaned in ecstasy while pushing his girth inside her in all glee.

"Tae-hy-hyunggg…"  A loud moan escaped from the bottom of her throat when she spasmed all over him but he was still not done with his wife. Apparently these three days long business trip frustrated him to the core that he couldn't even wait properly to discard his office shirt before cornering Y/n at the walk-in closet of their room.

"Hmmmpp.." She moaned again, leaning back towards Taehyung's body which was sticking to hers like a second skin. With his one hand holding her under her right knee, keeping her leg wrapped around his waist and the other hand holding her midriff, he stilled his movements to take a glance at his wife's worn out expressions.

Her face and chest was glistening with sweat, her hair tousled and a few strands sticking to her temple, her figure shaking from his powerful propulsion. His lips curled up into a smile seeing her face exploding with undeniable pleasure as she garlanded his neck with her arms.

Slowly opening her eyes on feeling his stilled motion, Y/n looked back into his alluring eyes, sparkling at her. He raised his hand from her waist and moved back a few strands of her hair, tugging them behind her ear.

"I didn't even get to greet my husband properly." She breathed out and he let out a chortle at her remark. Without saying anything, he held the back of her nape and pulled her face closer before enclosing her lips with his.

Y/n smiled in the kiss as Taehyung poured in his longingness in that. Caressing his cheek, she rubbed his neck while he sucked on her petals till appetite. Even after four years of being together, the craving that he had for her never died. Instead it aged more like fine wine.

Tearing apart from the kiss, Y/n took a moment to grasp in air before looking deep into the sparkling eyes of her husband, wondering how she got so lucky to have someone like him who harbours such love for her wherein he is only blinded by her essence.

Stealing a small peck from his now swollen lips, she smiled a little at him while he held her closer to his body, caressing her bare skin from under her crepe dress. "I missed you baby." She whispered, her tip of nose brushing against his.

"I am sure not more than me." He shook his head, his smile faltering before he picked her up, making her wrap her thighs around his waist. Seeing him carrying her inside the washroom now, Y/n gaped at Taehyung with surprise.

"Tae, no!! Aren't you done yet??" Letting out a smirk at her reaction, he didn't waste a moment to make her stand under the shower with him before turning the knob on. "Tae-" Her words died down her throat with the harsh kiss which he planted on her lips.