Chapter 15 :: Party

Taehyung looked outside the window as their car reached the venue

Taehyung looked outside the window as their car reached the venue. Their reception was held in one of the posh resorts of the city. A long and narrow red carpet was held from the car to the entrance for the hot couple of the night, while media people were standing on either side of the red carpet, waiting for them eagerly.

Taehyung was the first to get down and as soon as he looked at his front, camera flashes were all over the place. Inserting his hands inside his pockets, he smiled confidently until his smile flattened once Y/n stood beside him. He shivered a little when she slid her arm around his, holding his bicep softly.

He looked at her side profile, letting his eyes linger on the soft skin of her neck for more than required until his eyes travelled north and settled on her face. She smiled prettily for the camera and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when she turned around and locked eyes with him.

He blushed a little and was feeling like a typical teenager who was just noticed by his crush and so to stop embarrassing himself more, he averted his gaze and looked away from her with a little difficulty. Y/n looked at a few reporters who came and stood in front of them, still at a little distance because of Taehyung's bodyguards, which included Choi Minho and other two men.

Taehyung's POV :-

I inhaled and then exhaled a breath before looking at my front again. This stupid thing keeps beating so fast as if it wants to come out of my chest right away. "It was so sudden of you to get married to Kim Taehyung. We didn't expect that." One of the reporters said.

Huh! Even I didn't expect that girl so BINGO!

"We should always be prepared for the unexpected." I shrugged my shoulders before sparing a brief look at her. It's quite dangerous for me to look at her for more than a few seconds. "So how did you two get married?" Another one of them asked. "In church, with the priest's prayers and then after exchanging rings and kisses." I coughed a little as soon as I heard her curt reply.

The hell?!?! This woman!!

The reporters looked at each other and then laughed awkwardly while she too gave them a fake tight smile. "No I mean….was it a love marriage or arrange marriage?" The same reporter cleared his throat before twisting the previous question.

"Arrange marriage." "Love marriage." I immediately turned my head towards her and found her looking at me already with a displeased expression. We should have already prepared the questions beforehand. Shit! We just said opposite answers at the same time.

"Actually it was a love-arranged marriage." She started speaking and I decided to keep quiet, not wanting to mess up things. "His dad was fond of me and he wanted to set me up with him but we were already dating….so it was a love-arranged marriage." She smiled, covering up quite good.

Wow! What a brilliant liar!

"How long have you been dating each other then?" Date? Her? Never! I mentally scoffed but I had to get away with it anyways. "5 years." "4 years." Again! Again our answers are mismatched! This woman! Why does she have to answer all the questions?