Chapter 3 :: Deal

One

One. Two. Three. Four.
"Okay that's enough now Taehyung." The said person scoffed, not wanting to withdraw his hand from the glass while his friend, Park Jimin, a famous industrialist by profession and Kim Taehyung's friend since his diaper days, tried to handle his already intoxicated and highly depressed friend.

"I need to take my anger out Jimin." He slurred, gulping down the burning liquid down his throat. "I fu#king hate that girl!" He clenched his jaws angrily and Jimin sighed, hearing the same phrase since the time his dear friend called him up to drink in the bar.

After the not-so-satisfying meeting with Lee y/n, Taehyung was all over the place, tensing, grimacing, raging and getting anxious too. It wasn't like he didn't take you seriously. His possession was soon going to slip away from his hands and he was sensing it hence he was in the bar to numb all his senses for a while.

"It's not like you have lost all your hopes right? Remember you have a chain of restaurants to run and a fu*king brand of clothing line of your own. You are a rich bit*h c'mon!" Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"You do not know Jimin. If I lose this company, then I will lose everything eventually. This company is the foundation of my every other business." He put his head down on the table, sighing out heavily.

"I will be left with nothing, Jimin. Nothing." He was almost on the verge of crying. "Hey, hey….calm down buddy." Jimin stroked his back. "Nothing of that sort would happen...I trust in you." Jimin didn't know how to comfort the crying figure of his best friend anymore.

||

It's been three weeks since the first meeting of Taehyung and y/n and since then things went downhill for Taehyung. No matter what, he wasn't able to bring back the clients and his business was almost ruined. He has been drowning into deep sorrows, seeing the conclusion of his company which he built by himself.

"YOU ALL HAVE BOUGHT ME IN THE ROADS!" He yelled at his employees for the upteempth time in the same week. "JUST GET LOST YOU ALL." He shouted again, dismissing everyone out of his cabin before slumping down on his chair.

"Delight AED, Delight AED, Delight AED…! I am sick and tired of this name!" He snarled in anger while his eyes went bloodshot red. "Nothing can save my company now. Nothing." He closed his eyes, letting out a defeated sigh and put his head down on his hands.

"You can save your company." He heard a voice. A very familiar silvery voice. Looking up, he saw the lady he despised the most right now. Lee y/n stood at the entrance of his cabin, gracefully dressed in a black shirt blouse and black pencil skirt, while her dark hair was curled and set down but it was so long that it still reached her waist.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He stood up hastily, throwing angry daggers at her petite figure. She smiled innocently before starting to move inside, after locking the door properly. Taehyung followed her every action as she walked around the table and stood in front of him.