Chapter 16 :: Boss

Y/n looked into Taehyung's eyes, his glaring eyes started becoming red along with the increase in pressure that he put on her hand while holding it

Y/n looked into Taehyung's eyes, his glaring eyes started becoming red along with the increase in pressure that he put on her hand while holding it. He huffed out a breath before looking away and later jerked his hand out of her hold.

Y/n looked towards the entrance and saw his father approaching the two of them. She heaved out a breath, mentally preparing herself to witness the chaos that's about to occur. "Taehyung." The middle aged man chirped, once he stood at an arm's distance from his younger son.

Taehyung, who was looking down at the floor, clenched his jaws and stood still for a while before turning his back on his father. He was about to walk away when a soft hold tugged around his arm. He closed his eyes, calming his inner rage to not lash out on Y/n publicly. He turned back but frowned seeing that it wasn't Y/n who held his arm but it was his dad.

Y/n's POV :-

"Son." Mr Kim looked at Taehyung with so much of hope but the latter wasn't affected. A bit. "Leave before I end up doing something." His teeths gritted against each other and I gasped lightly. Why does this guy lose his temper so easily?

I felt bad seeing Mr. Kim withdrew his hand from Taehyung's arm with a visibly fallen face. He might have done things to irk Taehyung in the past but you just cannot hold your past firmly if you really want to move on. Can you? I looked at the retreating figure of Taehyung as he left the place hastily. His actions spoke loudly how bad he wanted to get away from his father's vicinity.

As a sigh escaped Mr.Kim's mouth, I averted my attention back to him. He looked at me and I bowed in front of him. "How are you doing?" He asked. "I am doing good, boss." He nodded. "I hope he isn't troubling you a lot." Mr.Kim looked towards the way Taehyung went. "Nothing that I can't handle." He smiled a little at me and patted my shoulder.

"Thankyou for taking this up. I will be grateful towards PD and you." "That's my job." I smiled a little. "And don't worry about Taehyung. I will soon find Kang Heok Dwa's men and your son will be safe and sound." I wanted to assure this man and so I did that.

He smiled at me again and nodded his head. I sighed as he walked towards Namjoon with his bodyguards following him. I still remember the day PD came to me with another important mission. At first, it appeared irritating to me that I have to marry a guy whom I don't even know and protect him.

Like what the hell? Marriage? Seriously? I wasn't ready to take up this case but after hearing about Mr.Kim, I couldn't refrain myself. Being the elite politician of the city, he albeit was surrounded with many rivals and Kang Hoek Dwa was the biggest among them who was constantly targeting him to occupy his position.

According to Mr.Kim, Kang Heok Dwa won't just target him but his family too, which was his two sons.  He didn't have a problem protecting his elder son, Namjoon because he was in proper contact with his dad, listening to everything he instructed but the same wasn't the case with Taehyung.