Chapter 54 :: Again??

PD squinted his eyes on seeing the familiar pale skinned guy, standing tall in front of him, with his hands pushed inside his pockets

PD squinted his eyes on seeing the familiar pale skinned guy, standing tall in front of him, with his hands pushed inside his pockets. His gaze was sharp and he was looking straight at PD, who took slow and calculative steps towards him.

PD, though gave Yoongi a wary look, yet was about to pass by him until he spoke. "I was waiting to talk to you." PD felt a pang in the deepest corner of his heart as he heard Yoongi's voice after years. Though he would never accept it.

"I don't prefer talking to strangers." PD voiced out curtly and started to move again. "Don't push everyone away from you PD." Yoongi turned to stare at his back. PD halted on his steps and Yoongi took it as an opportunity to confront him.

"You know everything." Yoongi's tone lowered as he faced PD, who was throwing glares at Yoongi. "You understand everything. Please. For Y/n. Don't push her away." The politeness in Yoongi's voice didn't sit well with him.

"Just shut up!!!" He immediately lost his calm and Yoongi fluttered his eyes, crooking his brows at his grumpy expressions. "I don't want anyone to do any kind of moral policing of mine. I am done with all the advices that I have received!!" He showed his palm to Yoongi, panting in anger.

"Even at the cost of being alone?" PD heard another familiar voice and turned his face sideways to find Mr Kim, walking towards the two of them. "Why are you being so stubborn Daniel?" Mr Kim's hoarse voice entered into the eardrums of PD, who looked away from them.

"I don't understand why you are pushing away a family who is willing to accept you with open arms??" PD let out a low chuckle before looking back at Mr Kim. "Did I ask for that?" He raised a brow. 

"Seriously PD? You know what will be the consequences of your stubbornness? Either Y/n will leave you to live with Taehyung or she will leave Taehyung but always be unhappy." Yoongi couldn't help but scoff.

PD's face turned pale once Yoongi blurted out the reality of the future beholden. "You have once done the same with me. Just because I loved someone and wanted to start a family, you abandoned me, not even caring about the years which I have invested in your exposure, not caring about the bond which I shared with Y/n, Jungkook…..and you…" Yoongi pointed his index finger at PD.

"You didn't care about me at all PD." PD could see the small tears which had started forming at the corners of Yoongi's eyes as he spitted his heartfelt emotions, breaking down the barrage. "Remember one thing. I wasn't strong enough to let go of my love but Y/n is. She might sacrifice her love. But she will never be happy. Never." Yoongi deadpanned.

"And the reason will be solely you!!" Yoongi's teary eyes were glaring at him and he turned his back abruptly to hide his tears and hurriedly moved out of the place. PD could feel his own eyes tear up slowly. His throat went dry and even when he wanted to stop Yoongi, no words came out of his mouth.

He looked at Yoongi's retreating back with a longing gaze. He was very fond of him back in the days as he was the most introverted but equally sharp agent of his. No doubt, his departure has left a big patch on his heart and made him all the more stone hearted than he already was.