Chapter 28 :: Regrets

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

My eyes were such a betrayer, they never wanted to leave the sight of her plump, shivering petals, that too when I was in such close proximity with her. Her upper body laid back on the sofa handle and I involuntarily leaned towards her.

As if I was clasped in the chants of her charm, that my mind was slowly losing its focus from the crude reality and involving in the dream land of strawberry world with her. The lavender smell of her honey skin invaded my brain and my senses were reacting under her essence.

My eyes traveled from her deep jet black orbs, down to her scarlet rotund lips, which were slightly opened as if ready to embrace mine. My mind, already engrossed and lost in those untamed desires of claiming her lips from before, went hazy when she pulled out the tip of her tongue before grazing it on her lower thick petal, fanning the fire of ardour inside me.

Not wanting to hold back anymore, I moved my face closer to hers, her eyes heavy yet wide, staring right into me. The spasm of my heartbeats could be heard in the silent room when my lips finally touched hers. I pucker my lips, pecking her with a soft touch at first, my spine shivering with all these new alien feelings.

I heard her take a sharp breath in before feeling her palm rest on my abdomen. Sliding her hand up, she moved it across my chest to hold the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer giving me more access and as well as a silent permission to carry on which I did. 

Wanting to quench my thirst, I took her lower lip into mine, giving it a suck, a tiny taste of her lipstick getting on the way, still it felt alluring. I felt like a skilled person when I started kissing her, though I wasn't that much experienced. I don't even remember properly the last time when I was this close to a girl.

Her arms wounded around my neck and I pulled my body closer to her, sucking on her lower lip again and again, making her lipstick almost fade away before working on her upper lip. She held onto my cheek, responding to my kiss with equal passion, moving her jaws to completely match my rhythm which enticed a different kind of excitement in me.

Pulling her body up with me, I made her sit on my lap, her legs wounded around my waist. "Your hand…" She gasped when I left her lips to kiss her neck. "I am fine." I replied back hastily, desperate enough to feel the skin of her neck. "Uhhmm" My body jolted up with happiness when she moaned because of my dewy kisses which I left on her nape. I could feel her body shiver under my touch and goosebumps erupt in reaction.

"Y/nn…" I gasped when she suddenly held my face and placed her lips on my neck, kissing me the exact same way I did. Just when I thought that I could overpower her in one thing, she proved me wrong but damnnn…..that feeling….it was so surreal. Her soft lips left wet kisses on my neck while her skilled fingers worked in the direction of unbuttoning the buttons of my shirt. Slowly yet steadily.