64

Mark POV
I turned around and saw Areum's eyes slowly shut as the power in her legs just left. She dropped on the floor and I quickly ran to her as Hyung tried to hold her. My breath got shallow as I just looked at her limp state.

"Hyung! Get some water." I said trying to be as stable as possible but my breaking voice giving it away.

Jaehyun hyung came back with a plastic cup full of water. Splashing some on her face, I put the water away and held her in my arms. I couldn't bare to see her in this lifeless state again.

"Mark, don't worry, she probably just fainted and she'll wake up soon." Hyung reassured me.

I just sat there nodding as I cradled her head on my lap, still on the floor.

After what felt like an eternity, her eyes fluttered open but soon winced at the glaring lights on the ceiling.

"Mark.." she barely whispered out.

"Baby I'm here." I held her tighter, bringing her head closer to my chest.

She grabbed the sides of my jumper and didn't let go.

"Baby, are you alright?" I asked gently.

She just nodded and finally asked if we could go home.

"Mark, let's go back to the dorms. I don't think she should be alone tonight." In reply I nodded back.

Not wasting any more time, I picked up Areum and we left to go back to the car. Areum nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, not wanting to let go.

"Areum-ah, are you sure you're alright?"

"Mark, I'm never leaving you again. Even people we trusted tried to pull us apart. I can't bear to see that again. My heart hurts." She said in a small voice, clearly hurt by what the manager tried to do.

"I'm never leaving you too." I replied.

We got back to the car and I sat with her whilst hyung drove the car. Areum looked numb as she just stared out the window not showing any emotion but was still holding my hand.

"I'm so sorry you two. I didn't mean to make you so upset, but I finally found out and I had to tell you both. I know you both just had a great trip so I'm sorry." Hyung said with guilt laced in his voice.

"No Jaehyun. Thank you for telling us." Areum finally spoke, then tightening the grip on my hand.

We got back to the dorms and bought our stuff along. I'm guessing the guys already knew what had happened as no one questioned anything for now. Instead the table had a variety of food laid out.

"I made all this to welcome you both back" Taeil hyung said proudly.

"And I set the table." Replied Jungwoo with a sweet smile.

We all sat down and just talked to catch up with how we were. Everyone was talking and laughing until I turned to see Areum with her eyes looking like glass as tears were risking to spill it off her eyes.

"What happened baby?" I held her hand.

"It's just.." She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm so glad to be sitting here right now. I get to see you all happy and having fun. I'm just.. happy." She said with a small smile until she stared crying whilst laughing.

"Ahh this is so embarrassing." She laughed while crying.

I just gave her a tight hug and rested my head on top of hers with a big smile on my face. Everyone laughed at her state, feeling happy that she finally showed some emotion.

The guys cleaned up a table and put on a film on the tv. We all sat around with pillows and blankets on the floor and the sofa which were bought from the bedrooms.

I sat on the corner of the sofa and Areum came and sat next to me. I snaked my hand around her waist, pulling her closer to me as we watched the film. She rested her head on my chest as we sat feeling comfortable.

"Lemme grab some snacks." Jaehyun said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Here take some." He came back and gave the snacks to Taeil and Yuta hyung who were the closest to him.

As the snacks were being passed down, yuta stopped. "oh, Areum is asleep."

I turned my head and moved a little to see and she truly was asleep.

"She must be tired. She has a rough time at the police station. Hopefully she'll get over it soon." Jaehyun hyung said and I just nodded.

"I won't move until she wakes up so can you please pass me the chocolate." I said with puppy eyes.

"Oh I'll feed you." Yuta hyung gave a big grin.

"Eyyy, you cringe." I said as we all laughed whilst watching the film.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I was trying to get my life sorted out.

I know I'm late but Happy Birthday to my ult bias, Latino papi, giant baby and the love of my life HUANG XUXI 🥳❤️

ALSO MARK LEE INSTAGRAM!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~