14

We entered the building and one of the executives came running up to us.
"Mark, you can go to the practice room whilst I talk to Miss Kwon."
I couldn't really say no so I just nodded my head and looked at Areum before I left.

To be honest I was very excited that Areum was going to be working with us for the whole day and that she won't have to deal with them other demon ladies.

I entered the practice room and saw the choreographer was there along with Johnny, Jungwoo and Yuta. They were all just on their phones. Johnny seemed to be talking to his dad and Yuta was speaking in Japanese whilst Jungwoo was playing HayDay. They all were busy whilst I just waited for Areum to come into the room. The choreographer left the room probably to sort some things out.

"Aren't we having a new manager join us today?" Jungwoo asked.

"I heard she was managing another group before but now she's with us." Johnny explained.

"Is she young? What is she's like really good looking? I might go for it." Yuta smirked whilst saying.

I had to say quiet about her because no one knew that I knew Areum on a personal level.

"Do you know anything about her Mark?" Johnny asked.

"Huh? Oh no... I don't know anything about her?" I said sounding pretty assuring.

"Oof. Well we'll see her in a little bit anyways." Jungwoo said.

It had been a while and Areum still hadn't come yet. Even all the members had come now. I was getting a little tense to see if she was even going to come. I didn't want her to be stuck with red velvet again.

I laid down on the floor with my bag as a pillow. I closed my eyes in frustration but I head a bunch of footsteps shuffle. When I opened my eyes, everyone was going to to where the door was. I slowly got up and breathed a sigh of relief. I seen Areum's head amidst all the members heads. I had to act casual and pretend as if I hadn't met her before because of everyone.

We all got in a line and bowed one by one introducing ourselves. This felt really weird as she was younger than most the members here.

Once we were done the executive told us that she was going to be one of our managers for the next year. I looked at her and gave her a subtle smile and so did she. She had been given a massive folder about nct127 which probably contains all of our schedules and stuff for the next year.

We had to continue our practice whilst Areum left to have a meeting with the other managers. It was weird because for that exact time our choreographer was missing but then he came again a few minutes after they had left.

I was now in a much better mood because Areum would be here.

———————————————————-
So this was just a filler chapter and I shall be back with more!