1

I stood. Looking over the lively city. I took another shot and just stared into the blurred distance as I had zoned out.

Why do I have to do everything? When I try to tell the manager that it should be fair and equal no one listens to me. I have lost all the energy. Now the manager has given me a whole busy schedule for the next two weeks and I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

I take another shot and use the bars as support. I leaned over and looked down. Cars were whizzing past, probably people going back to their homes to rest. Whereas I have been told I can't go until I nail the choreography. I'm fed up. I don't feel like doing it anymore. "Mark do this." "Mark do that". When I try my hardest to tell that there are so many talented people who should be showing their talents instead of being at the back I get targeted at. I'm only a 20 year old boy, not God.

I thought about it long and hard and dropped my glass cup. I started to climb the railings and stood with my balance, still grasping the railings with my hands. I sat on the other edge and looked in detail. It might just be the last time I see this so I should look at it carefully. I observed for a few minutes.

I took a deep breath. One of my hands let go. As the other one was about to leave I heard a shriek. A shriek loud enough to make people from other rooftops hear. "STOP!"

A female's voice was heard but it was unfamiliar as to who it was. I turned around to see a young woman with formal clothing on. She had a lanyard round her neck and bag hanging off her shoulder. Suddenly she dropped it and started running in her heels. She came screaming and panting. "What are you doing! Are you mad! Is this how things will work out.." she stopped as she started crying intensely. She looked at me right in my eyes. Worry was seen. However I just looked at her. She held her knees and started crying intensely. After a few seconds, she came closer and scanned my face. "Mark?" She asked looking slightly confused.

CLOSE TO ME | MARK LEEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें