57

It's been a whole week now and I've officially moved into my new home. It was so exciting and with the help of seri unnie, I was able to sort things out quicker. Obviously mark and the rest of 127 were busy with promotions so I didn't bother them.

Although today, they all said they were coming round for the evening to see my new place and have fun. As it's the end of March now, the days have been getting much warmer and they were excited about the whole rooftop apartment idea. So today I have spent most of the day properly setting out the furniture. Most of my boxes of stuff had been cleared out but it's just my clothes that need putting away. I also wanted to cook some food for them as it was going to be their first time round.

Once all the furniture was sorted, I decided to quickly go to the grocery store to but some ingredients for the food I was going to make today. I decided on Italian so it was pasta and lasagna sorted for the night. The sun was beaming today and i was in such a good mood. I put in my earphones and played City 127 whilst I skipped down to the shop.

My arms felt like they were going to fall off with the amount of food I picked up from there.  Once I got back, I got straight into cooking as it was already 3pm and they were going to be here by 5.

Mark POV

We were going round to Areum's apartment today and everyone was really excited. I'm really happy for her and she's never seemed happier.

"Hyung don't you think we should get her a gift for moving in?" I asked Yuta hyung.

"Of course mark, we're thinking of getting her some blankets and a special mug. But I think it would be better if you gave her a gift just from you. It would mean more to her." He suggested.

"Right hyung. Okay I think I know what to get her." I said in the zone as I thought hard.

"We're about to leave to get her gifts now so you wanna come along?" He asked.

"Sure hyung. Just drop me off at the store I say and I'll get her gift from there."

"Okay let's go." He punched the air in excitement as we left.

We had managed to get her gifts and now we nearly reached her new place.

"Ooo it's seems like a really nice neighbourhood."  Taeyong hyung said.

"I know right. The whole view is pretty. She picked the right place." Jungwoo was amazed.

"100% for me!" Haechan-ah screamed.

"Okay we're here." Seri manager nim said.

We all hopped out of the van and went up the stairs.

"Yo it already looks so pretty from here and this is only the outside." Johnny hyung said with his mouth agape.

I knocked on the door as everyone stood behind me. Holding my gift in my hand as I waited.

Al of a sudden, Areum opened the door to her looking like a kitchen mess. Her apron has sauces all over it and her hair was all over the place.

"OMG you guys are already here. Wow I'm so not ready." She said flustered.

"Don't worry my best chef. Let me sort you out."

I moved the hair in her face out of the way and tucked it behind her ears.

"Thanks gorgeous," She said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "C'mon on in guys!"

We all walked in and we were all excited to see the new place.

"Make yourselves feel at home. Get comfortable!" She said.

"Congratulations noona!"

"We're so proud of you."

"You picked a great place."

"Oh my god, I'm jealous in a good way"

"It looks so cute."

"Oooo She has taste in furniture."

Everyone threw comments at her and her face lit up and she smiled from ear to ear.

"Thank you so much everyone. And thanks for the gifts. I'll use them well!" She said.

And that's when I realised I hadn't given my gift to her yet.

"Babe," I called her out.

"Mhm." She hummed as she smiled at me.

"Here's your gift from me. Congratulations on you moving. It's such a pretty place." I said as I handed it over.

"Omg it's lovely. This was the last puzzle piece needed for my house for it to be complete." She squealed.

It was a small, fresh money plant that was still yet to grow. It was in a baby pink pot which made it look cute.

She placed it on the table and took of her apron. She then hugged me as tight as she could.

"Thanks Mark. I love you so much." She whispered in my ear whilst on her tip toes.

I held her by the waist as securely as I could and rested my head on her shoulder.

" I love you too. Let's only make great memories here."

She nodded and I could feel her smiling.

This was the new start we were waiting for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, exams are round the corner so I wasn't able to update.

Thank you for keeping up though! 🥰❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~