5

I forcefully got myself up for such a jam packed day. I literally didn't have the energy to move a muscle but I guess I couldn't do anything about it. I looked at my phone to see the time. I had only slept for 3 hours which didn't help me at all.

Areum gave me her number last night so she could tell me where we were going to go. She hasn't said anything so far. Contemplating, I didn't know if I should message first. Maybe she didn't want to hear from me. So I left it. I walked out of bed like a slug and went to the bathroom. 

We reached the S.M. building and one by one we jumped out of the car. We only had a while till our first tour so practice was even more intense and if anyone got anything wrong all the team became really harsh. Too much for me. I was everywhere and it didn't help that I had a lot of parts. Plastering in a fake smile just didn't feel like me.

After a merciless 2 hours of practice, I went to my bag and got my water out. Whilst having a break I decided to look at my phone. I seen a message and I opened a phone. It was Areum.

Areum: Hey, meet me in the second training room on the third floor in this building. I would've finished my schedule here so we can go together.😊
I just stared at the message. Like what am I supposed to say back. I thought long and hard of what sensible message should I send back.
Mark: Oh hi, errm yeah don't worry I'll meet you there at 8:30.
I clicked send and put my phone back. Johnny was gesturing to me to get up so we could continue with the practice. Even sitting on this hard, cold wood floor felt comfortable to sleep on at this rate.

As we continued practice, out manager bought us a sandwich each. We were all put on a diet so we couldn't eat as much as we would've loved. I like sandwiches so I didn't mind as they were just an easy go to snack. After finishing them we were told by the team that they were leaving for today and that we should practice by ourselves for a little longer. I'm quite glad they're leaving actually as they put a lot of pressure on me. Soon after they left we did a quick run through of the plan so we could leave as soon a possible.

I looked at the time and it was 19:50. I still had more than half an hour to meet her so I decided to just lie down on the sofa and get some rest. However, that soon got interrupted by someone sitting next to me calling my name. "Mark" Johnny calmingly called.
"Hmm" I replied.

"Are you alright? You haven't been looking too good recently. I hope this isn't all to overwhelming for you."
I rolled to my side to his face, he did look concerned but I didn't have much to say.

"I'm probably feeling the same as you right now hyung. We're all doing this together so I guess I couldn't be feeling that different than all of you." I tried to justify without letting tears roll down my face.

"That's true but it's just that you looked run down. I hope you get some good rest today and I'll catch you tomorrow then" Johnny waves before leaving the training room.

I looked at the clock after a while and it was 20:20. I slowly got up and put my belongings in my bag. I put it around my shoulder and left the room. I walked down the corridor and it was eerily quiet. Only the dim lights were on which is unusual for this building as people are always here. I continued to walk even though I could tell something was wrong.

I got to the the third floor and none of the lights were on. I got my phone out to turn on the flash light. That's when I saw.
7 missed calls- Areum.
20:09
Areum: Mark, please come down quickly. Something seems wro-

After seeing the messages I turned on the flashlight and ran for it to the second room. I reached the door and I couldn't open it and it seemed locked. I rammed myself into the door a few times before the latch broke so I could get in.

I couldn't believe my eyes and what I saw but I knew it wasn't the time to just stand.
—————————————————————-
PLEASE VOTE 🗳 🙌🏽 ❤️❤️
~sorry I haven't been active, I had exams 🙃