39

MARK'S POV

I had tried to so hard to go to sleep but I just couldn't. I tried to make myself feel happy but it just didn't work. So many things were going on and I still didn't know who didn't want Areum by my side.

Red velvet.

I shot up and sat properly on my bed, trying to process my thoughts. Red velvet never liked Areum and were always annoyed to see her with me. But no they couldn't be, right? It was a man that was on the phone and that person was clearly watching us. Red velvet are on the other side of the world. I stopped my thought and just lay back down onto the bed. I shut my eyes tight and prayed that I fell asleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

AREUM'S POV

The plane has landed and I was back, at Korea. I tried to take deep breaths but it just wasn't working. I picked up my bag and left the plane.

After a while I managed to get my big suitcase and I turned on my phone. My brother said he'd have a taxi sent for me to go back home. I left the airport and phoned my brother if the taxi had arrived yet. He told me it was a white taxi and gave me the number plate details. Once I found it, I knocked on the driver's window. After asking, I found out it was the right taxi. I put my luggage in the boot and sat at the seats behind. We then drove off. I was so tired and I couldn't wait to get back into bed. I quickly remembered to send mark a message.

ME:
Hey mark x I hope you're feeling better, just want to let you know that I've a-

All off a sudden, I heard the door locks click. I looked to at the doors and seen they're locked.

"Excuse me Ajhusshi, why have you locked it? There was no need."

He just didn't reply and he sped up.

I decided to message my brother.

ME:
Oppa, call the police. This driver has locked the doors and he's not saying anything. I'll send you my location and I'll have it on. Please.

"Are you trying to message someone for help?" The man snarled.

I quickly looked up and tried to examine what he was trying to say.

"No point, we're in a place where there's not much service so nothing works here. Good luck with your messages trying to go through." He laughed.

I said nothing but I was and solely frightened. I didn't know what to do. Wait, was sending me back to Korea just a trap?

MARK'S POV

We finished having breakfast and we were on our way for our run through of the concert before the actual thing tonight. Areum promised to message me once she reached back. I checked online and it said her flight landed two hours ago. What the hell? She hasn't messaged me yet. Is she even alright? I felt anxious as I wasn't sure with everything going on.  I received an unknown message and I opened it too soon.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
That was the last time you were ever going to say bye to Areum so I hope you enjoyed that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K READS. I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! 🥳❤️

Sorry guys my updated haven't been fast, I've just been busy with some school stuff. I've also been trying to plan how this story will flow so I hope you can understand. Thank you for the support! ❤️ ily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~