33

We took Areum to the hospital and thankfully it wasn't busy. Soon after the doctor managed to bandage it all up and said it just needs about 2 weeks to heal. Even though Areum wasn't really in her senses, she so said thank you very cutely.

Johnny was waiting outside and he stood up after he seen us leaving the doctor's room. "Shall we go to the hotel, the manager just messaged me saying we need to get back in 20 minutes."

"Yeah yeah, the doctor bandaged it up for her so let's go."

"Let's go Johnny ssi." Areum whispered whilst pointing to the door.

I held her by the shoulders and guided her to the car. I put her in the backseat and put her seatbelt on whilst I sat next to Johnny hyung at the front.  After about 5 minutes, I look back to see Areum sleeping with her head leaning against the window. She was completely knocked out.

"You really love her don't you?" Johnny asked still focusing on the road.

I looked down to my hands in my lap and smiled. I hadn't actually told anyone about us two properly as I assumed they would figure out. I don't know, I think I'd find it weird to make all the members sit down and then me telling them, especially with Yuta and his admiration for Areum.

"Hmm.. well.. yeah I do. I've never felt such feelings before but I'm guessing it's love. My world revolves around her, I think of her all day, I wish to keep her happy, she literally saved me. I wish that one day we get to tell our fans that we love each other. I wish one day I look at her with grey hair and say she's still ever so pretty. I want to continue the rest of my life with her."

"Wow... you're really in love Mark and I'm happy for you. With a life like ours we always need to be careful but I know you can do it. You are our mark, NCT's Mark." He quickly glanced and smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Oh my gaaawwdd, I feel so embarrassed now. Like what the hell." I laughed as I held my face in my hands whilst Johnny hyung also laughed. 

We reached to the hotel we were staying at and I woke up Areum. She seemed to have sobered up so she got up quickly. It was already midnight but it wasn't that late.

"Thank you Mark and Johnny ssi for taking me to the hospital. You really didn't need to."

"Of course we did, you're a very important person for our group and-" Johnny eyed me and coughed then looked at Areum. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"C'mon let's go inside." I started as we started to walk.

We were inside the hotel and the main manager was standing there. Very bluntly he gave me the key and said "you and Johnny are sleeping in the same room tonight because you both came late. Take the key and head up to the fifth floor, you'll see your choreographer there. Shoo, now go. I'll take care of Areum and tell her where she needs to go" We both bowed and then left. I sent Areum a glance and then my phone and she nodded.

"Wahhh, he's so harsh. Why did he have to come here with us out of all our managers?" Johnny hyung said frustrated.
"Oh well hyung, Just forget it. Let's wash up and then get into bed."

AREUM'S POV

I came up to the room the manager told me to and said Seri unni would be here. When I got into the room she was already asleep. I went to the bathroom and washed up.

I stepped out onto the balcony and took my phone out and called Mark. He must be waiting for my call.

"Hey babe. How's your finger?"

"YAHH don't call me that!" I whisper shouted.

"Why?"

"Because.. well.. I feel shy." I got quieter as the sentence ended.

"Awww you feel shyyyy." Mark teased.

"Anyways I'm feeling much better but you didn't need to do this. You need more rest before this long journey."

"Like I said before, how would I be able to rest knowing you're hurt. You mean a lot to me."

"Mark,"
He hummed.

"I love you."

I quickly cut the phone and ran back inside. I quickly hid myself in the covers and just tried to go to sleep as I felt so embarrassed.

MARK'S POV;

"Mark,"

I hummed.

"I love you."

I was shocked as I wasn't expecting it. Before I could say anything she cut the phone. Thank god, I had no idea what to say to her. I went back into the room and got into bed. I just tossed and turned with the butterflies in my stomach until I drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU READING THIS AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 4K READS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, THIS APP DELETED MY DRAFT FOR THIS CHAPTER THREE FREAKING TIMES. I WAS SO MAD BUT IT IS FINALLY DONE NOW 🙌🏽