65

"NOONAAAA!" Hyuck screamed as he hugged me when I opened the door for him.

"Oh my god hyuck. You squeezed me to death, is everything alright?" I asked a bit worried because tomorrow was the big day.

"Oh don't worry noona, the hyungs and all the rest of our members have everything sorted for tomorrow. Wayv hyungs also landed from China this afternoon and I can't wait to meet yangyang." He said excitedly.

"Well I came to give you this letter from you know who," he said as he smirked. "He wants you to read it tonight as he didn't have the guts to tell you in person. Of course that's such a Mark Lee thing to do. Anyways! Enjoy your letter and I'm off to annoy yangyang." He said excitedly before hugging me again.

Leaving me with no words to say, he had already ran off.

"Who was that Areum-ah?" Seri Unni asked as she walked up to me.

"It was hyuck, he said mark wrote me letter and wants me to read it." I said shyly.

"Oooooo, he so romantic. I'm telling you Areum, you've won at life by having a man like Mark. He's literally everything you could ask for." Seri spoke as she just complimented him.

"And what's wrong with me?" Yunho oppa, Seri's husband, asked her as he fake cried.

"Oh silly, I was saying how Mark is so good for AREUM not me." She said as she pinched his cheeks.

"Oh" he gave the biggest grin.

"Honestly Unni, I can't believe how lucky I got with Minhyung."

"No Areum, you both deserved each other after everything you've all been through. I'm so happy for the both of you."

"Thank unni." I gave her a hug grin.

"Okay guys I think we should go to sleep now, we need to reach the venue on time tomorrow to get you all ready."

"Okay unni. Goodnight!" I said as unni and her husband walked into the guest bedroom to go to sleep.

I walked back in to my bedroom, still holding the letter in my hands. I placed it on my bed as I first got changed into my pyjamas and washed my face. Once I was all ready to get in bed, I held the letter again. My heart was beating like crazy and there were butterflies in my stomach. Gosh Mark Lee you really know how to make me all nervous without realising it!

I slowly opened the envelope, not wanting to rip any of it and started to read it.

Dear the love of my life, Areum,

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start from.

Well by the time you have got this letter,it'll be the last night before we get married. I know tomorrow is going to be a big day and I want you to let you know that don't be nervous, I'll be there with you.

But what I really wanted to tell you is why out of all people, I chose you to be wife.

Areum you know, you've helped me become such a better person and I love your personality. It might sound cringe but some people don't believe in love until they find the right one. And for me Areum, you are the right one.

I know we've been through a lot but I believe we were meant to be together because after all that, we're still standing together.

I love how we can both take care of each other and you love my members just as much as I do. With you, I've managed to love all the caring people around me and appreciate them.

To be honest, I might've not changed for the better if you didn't insist on following me out of the company on that special night. So I wanted to thank you for everything you have done. I can't wait to grow old with you and have fun with more memories to make.

Honestly, I feel like I'm the luckiest man right now and I can't wait to see you look even more pretty in your dress tomorrow. I'm warning you before... that I might just cry.

I love you.

Your Minhyung ❤️

P.s Jaehyun hyung helped me write it otherwise I would never know how to put my feelings into words for you. And plus I needed to stop writing 'like' so much.

I put down the Letter that was held in my hands as tears spilled down my cheeks as I also laughed at his last sentence. I just couldn't believe he wrote such sweet words for me. My nervousness for tomorrow now calmed down a little bit and I couldn't wait to see how handsome he will look.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened up my my texts with mark.

Areum: love you too ❤️❤️💌

And with that I turned my phone off and tried to sleep even though I knew I wouldn't be able to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentine's Day guys and happy Jefferey Day! 💚💚

Here's a little sweet chapter for today although it's probably cringe.

As you can probably tell, this story is coming to an end pretty soon and I'm so happy for you all to have read this.❤️❤️

IF MY FUTURE MAN DOESN'T SING ME LOVE TALK AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE THEN WHAT'S THE POINT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~