53

I woke up with the sound of my alarm and quickly tuned it off. I turned to my side to still see Areum sleeping. Little snores were leaving her mouth and her hair was disheveled. But she looked so cute. We were performing at another show today so it was kind of early. I didn't want to wake up her up because she looked so peaceful but she insisted yesterday that she wanted to come along.

"Areum?" My voice was low as I had just woken up as well. "Babe? Gorgeous?"

She wasn't walking up so I decided to mess around. I perked myself up and started peppering kisses all over her face. Her eyes squinted and then she opened them wide. Startled by my actions, she just stared at me but then she grabbed my neck so I was closer to her. She stared intensely into my eyes and even though she had just woken up, her eyes shone so bright. She quickly pecked my lips and smiled. I gave back the biggest smile.

"Good morning babe." She said so gently.

"Oh how I've been waiting a whole year for you to say that to me. I truly missed you but I couldn't be happier that you're back with me again."

"I love you Mark."

"I love you to-"

"But I think we need to hurry up now, the managers are coming to get us at 5 o'clock so that mean we only have half an hour left."

"Oh shoot, I forgot."

We both leapt out of bed and went to get somewhat ready before we left to go to the show.

Everyone was gathered in the living area just waiting for our managers to pick us up. Everyone was talking except Johnny hyung and Haechan because they stayed up too late playing games and now they wanted to sleep. Jungwoo was in the corner playing HayDay with Taeil hyung now.

Areum gave all of us vitamins to eat so we don't feel tired today. She ran around giving everyone water bottles with the tablets and energy drinks.

"You're the best Areum-ah!" Yuta shouted as he winked.

"Yah hyung!" I said.

"Oh sorry sorry Mark, she's all yours." He smiled then laughed.

The door unlocked and the manager cane through.

"Morning guys, you all ready?"

Everyone said 'yes' in unison whilst bowing.

"Okay let's get going then. We'll get food on the way."

T I M E    S K I P

The busy day was over with us performing and then going on weekly idol. And now we were back at the dorms. Areum stayed by our side cheering us on and slowly getting used to her duties as manger again and I felt so proud of her.

We got back and everyone was cleaning up. Suddenly I felt a tug on the arm of my jumper.

"Mark.." she said quietly.

"Hmm what's up babe?"

"I want to go back to my house today. I wasn't able to go yesterday. Can you come with me? I asked the apartment block to clean it for me today."

"Sure honey, let's go. Wait let me get my stuff, I'll stay with you so you don't feel lonely."

"Thanks Mark." She gave a small smile.

"OKAY GUYS I'M GOING TO AREUM'S HOUSE FOR TONIGHT SO I SHALL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!" I shouted to whoever could hear me at the moment.

""OKAY MARK GET THERE SAFE AND COME BACK TOMORROW ON TIME." Doyoung hyung shouted as he was in the kitchen.

We both just laughed.

Here we were in front of her apartment's door. I held her left hand firmly.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Hmm I am because you're here with me."

She got her keys out and unlocked the door. The place looked exactly the same as before. I let Areum walk in first and let her wonder. She walked into every room and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Wow, it feels like I was here a few days ago but it also feels like it's been forever." She said to herself.

She walked onto the balcony and just stared at the city. The whizzing lights looked pretty in the night sky.

I walked up behind Areum and snaked my arms around her waist to her stomach. Leaning my head into the crook of her neck.

"Wahhh this feels like home." She said.

"You must be really connected to this house."

"No not really, but being with you truly feels like home."

My cheeks heated up after her words. I turned her around and held her shoulders.

"I never knew I would be able to fall in love with someone until I met you and honestly you're the strongest person I know. Going through so much, much more than me but still managing to smile after it all is what makes you so strong. You keep me going Areum, you really do."

She buried her head into my chest and I held her head in one hand and her back in one.

She pulled away from the embrace and just looked at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"No, you're just pretty."

She pulled my neck closer in for a kiss. The moment our lips touched, it felt like pure bliss. Fireworks were exploding in my stomach and it felt so surreal. Unknowingly I smiled into the kiss and so did Areum. It got more passionate which meant a lot to me. I missed her touch so this felt like pure heaven. I closed the gap between us as I pulled her closer. She grabbed my neck even closer.

We both pulled away and I just cupped her face.

"No, you're prettier."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update, college has started again so I just got more busier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~