47

We're now back at the dorms and the hyungs decided to bring all the bedding and mattresses as they said we're all sleeping together. Taeil, Doyoung, Jaehyun and Taeyong hyung with Jungwoo, Haechan and me. We all squished up all next to eachother with me in the middle. I know why they were doing this. To give me comfort. And in some ways it was helping. Jungwoo put his arm around me.

"You've all worked hard. Goodnight guys." Taeyong hyung said and then slowly everyone went to sleep.

I walked down a street but it was odd. Everyone's faces were endless black holes. I was freaked out. Trying to get away from them, I started jogging, then running, then sprinting. But just more and more of them were coming. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. They were never ending.

All of a sudden, someone walked to my direction but they didn't have a face of a black hole. Her hair was mid length, black and wavy. She wore a pretty lilac dress. I walked towards her to see who it was.

"You must've been waiting for me. Sorry for keeping you waiting for too long."

There stood Areum infront of me. Looking more pretty than anything in the heavens above. Her eyes glistened as she wore a smile on her face. I didn't even know what to say except her name.

"Areum..."

"Yes it's me, my love."

She walked towards me and held her hand out.

"Do you want to run away with me?"

I held her hand and nodded.

"Let's go." She smiled. Firmly holding my hand, we ran and ran until we didn't have to face them scary looking people anymore.

There we stood in front of a lake with the moon shining bright into it. Reflecting a clear image of the sky with the little crystals, I stood there holding her hands. Even though it was dark, I could still see her bright face which made me feel comforted.

"You're free from them. Now stop feeling scared and spread your wings. You have many places to fly so don't feel chained down," I just stared right into her eyes not knowing which right words to utter out.

"I have to go now but I'll be back very soon. For you Mark. I will definitely come back. Just don't forget me."

"I-I never will. I will be waiting as long as you need me."

"Bye Mark." She said in the most sweetest and gentle voice I have ever heard so far. She then started walking in the other direction leaving me in the well lit night.

"I love you." I was finally able to say.

She turned around to look at me and smile, then leaving to go into the depths of the forest.

I woke up and saw all the hyungs were all still here and sleeping except doyoung hyung. Jungwoo still had his arm wrapped around me. I look up at the clock and notice the time is 8:46 am. I remember everything from last night, like a vivid image. I held my head in my hand and it felt quite heavy. I just shifted to Jungwoo's side and put my hand over him as well. I just wanted some comfort. But I think Areum in my dream managed to do that.

After I realised, I needed to eat something so I slowly got up and headed to the kitchen. There I see Doyoung hyung sitting with a coffee in his hand.

"Uhmm hi hyung." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Oh Mark." He walked over time me and gave me a hug. "How are you feeling?"

"To be honest I don't know. There's no point in hiding it, you all seen what happened yesterday," I averted my gaze from him and looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry hyung for making you and others so tensed. I know you must be feeling terrible right now but please don't. Don't feel burdened that you don't know how to help me because honestly I'm the one that needs to sort that out. Just you giving me company is enough support." I gave him a light smile.

"You pabo," he slapped the side of my arm "do you even know how scared you got us? Why couldn't you share it with us? I thought we were close enough for that. All this time we thought you were alright and had just a little drinking problem. But then that kind of improved but yesterday was the worst we've ever seen you and I don't ever want to see that again. You are not alone Mark. You have all your members around you to help you. You have Areum. Your mum is watching you from up there. You... have everyone you need right by you. So I hope you don't fail to understand that you can talk to ANY of us. Please." Hyung held my hands as he said.

I engulfed him into a hug and sighed. "Thank you hyung. For your patience, for putting up with me, for you caring, just everything."

He patted my back."it's alright Mark. You're not alone."

After showering and washing up, I felt much better now. I sat down on the stool with my cereals. All the guys were washing up except Johnny, Taeyong and Doyoung hyung who were also eating. After yesterday, I felt much lighter which was better. I started eating my cereals. Just as I was about to finish, I got a phone call from Yugyeom hyung.

"Hey hyung"

"Hi mark. We've found who the fingerprints belong to. So if you want to come to the police station that's nearest to your dorm we'll tell you. It's very valuable information."

"Ok I'm coming in 5 minutes."

I hung the phone and immediately got up.

"Guys, they've found who the fingerprints are from."

"Me and Taeyong will come because we've finished eating. C'mon let's go."

I nodded.

"Take care guys." Johnny hyung said as he eat his toast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for 7K reads 🥳❤️❤️
Never thought that would happen honestly but thanks for the support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~