23

And just like that the next two weeks flew by. It was the day Areum was going to be discharged from hospital. Taeil hyung and I went to the hospital to take her back home.

We entered the hospital and went to Areum's room. I had bought her some fresh clothes to get changed into. I took her to the bathroom and helped her get changed. She gotten much better at supporting herself and she didn't need much of my help but I didn't want her to fall so I stayed there.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked her whilst holding her.

"Yep. Get me out of here. It's been so long. It smelt weird here." She whined.

I laughed and so did she.

"I have a lot I want to do with you." I smirked, teasing her.

"Hey!" She slapped my chest.

"Well I just want to cuddle you. What was racing in your mind?"

"Nothing." Areum blushed as she nuzzled her head into my chest. I wrapped my hand gently around her and swayed her side to side.

"Let's go then." I smiled.

We left the bathroom to see Taeil hyung sitting on the seat opposite the bed.

"Took long, didn't you?" He laughed as he walked towards us so we could leave.

Before leaving Areum was given crutches so she wouldn't fall but we were told she needed bed rest. Soon after, we left to go to Areum's house.

Taeil hyung dropped us off in-front of her apartment and then left as he had a schedule. I already told the members that I would be staying with Areum for the rest of the day. It still upsets me that she has no family support with her at this time.

Before going to the hospital, I went to Areum's house and made noodles so when Areum walked through the door she squealed.

"Oh my god Mark. Did you make this for me? You know I love cold noodles!"

I nodded and walked up to her. I pulled out her chair so she could sit on it. After she did so, I served her the noodles and put some in for myself. We started eating in a comfortable silence. Once we were done, I picked up the dishes and washed them.

"Baby, shall we go to sleep? We'll get an early night and you must be tired." I suggested whilst I put the bowls away.

"Yeah sure. Let me just get changed." She said to which I said okay.

After a few minutes I went to her room and seen that she was folding up her clothes from today. I came from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You know I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. A whole two months basically. And now I'm never going stop." I whispered into her ear. She placed her hands on top on my hands.

"I've also been waiting for this. I love you Mark."

"I love you too." I turned her around and slowly kissed her lips. So did she. My hands still snaked around her waist and so were her hands around mine. It was like time stopped going. I missed having her around me all the time and I genuinely thought I was going to lose her.

Without noticing a tear dropped out of my eye.

Areum stopped and stared at me. She slowly wiped my tear and hugged me tightly.

"Why are you crying Mark?"

"I j-just thought that I was going to lose you. That night was so hard for me. That night I finally realised that I can't live without you."

"Neither can I. Thank you being my pillar of support. I'm genuinely thankful." She smiled into my chest.

I slowly picked Areum up and put her onto the bed. I slipped into bed with her. I lightly placed my arm over her stomach and nuzzled closer to her. Slowly we both went to sleep in each other's arms.