The Travel Back

That asshole! Left me here, all alone. Didn't even take me with him. I sit in a very close to being broken plastic chair. The apocalypse was hard. Especially when you are in the body of a mannequin. Five and I were here for years. I know he has forgotten who I really am. After what happened, Allison rumored them all. He has no memory of the oath we both took. If he time travels, I follow. But something went wrong once I traveled. I was stuck in a mannequin's body. I could not talk. I could not move. I could not feel anything. Physically, at least.

 Five found me in a pile of rubble. He has taken me with him everywhere. I have been his only company. And he was mine. He called me Dolores.

One day, when Five was doing more math trying to find a way back home, this lady called "The Handler" popped out of nowhere. This was very confusing for Five and me, as we haven't seen another human in many, many years. She made an offer with Five. He works for her for 5 years, then is free to go home back to the academy. He agreed, leaving me here to rot.

 I sit in this plastic chair day after day. Not being able to move. It has been awhile. As I was deep into thought, I see a portal. But not just any portal. I feel it pulling me towards it. What the fuck? Where are we time-traveling now?  Before anything else could process my mind, I was sucked into the blue portal.