Find the Owner

Five drives for a bit. As we drove, I saw the sun rising. The beautiful colors all blended together. I smile. It felt amazing to be able to move and talk again.

I yawn, realizing I haven't slept at all. My eyes seem too heavy to hold up, and I drift away.

 ☂

FIVES POV

"Alright. We're here." I look over at Y/N to see her sleeping. I knew she was going to be tired, but she was too stubborn to stay at Vanya's. Though, I will admit, she did scare me a little when she threw me into the air.

I think about when we got into the car. How her hands went through my hair. I had this...feeling. My stomach tightened, and my face felt hot. I look at her again, seeing the way she rose and fell with her breath. I decided I should let her sleep, and went inside without her.

This was finally the time I have been waiting for. Who this eye belonged to. 

I walk in, looking around. Finally, a doctor comes into the room.

"Uh...can I help you?" I turn around to see this man. Short and stubby. Probably in his mid-thirties, maybe early fourties.

"I need to know who this belongs to." I walk up to the man, putting the eye between my fingers.

"Where did you get that?" He asks.

"Why do you care?" I reply. He looks me up and down, confused. I sigh.

"I found it. At a playground, actually. Must have just..." I clicked my tongue. "Popped out." I smile at him.

"I would like to return it to its rightful owner."

"Aw, what a thoughtful young man." I look over to see the secretary. She smiles at me.

"Yeah, look up the name for me, will ya?" I say.

"Uh, I'm sorry but patient's records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you-"

"Yeah, I know what it means." I spat. The man pauses for a moment.

"But, I'll tell you what I can do. I'll take that eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure he or she will be very great. So if you-" he goes to reach for the eye.

"Yeah, you're not touching his eye." I snap.

"Now you listen here young man" he starts. I grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"No, you listen to me asshole! I've come a long way for this. Been through some shit your pea brain shouldn't even comprehend. So just give me the information I need. And I'll be on my merry way." 

He looks shocked, then he opens his mouth to speak. I can smell mint on his breath.

"And call me young man one more time, and I'll put your head through that damn wall." I snap.

"Oh, dear..." The secretary said. I forgot she was even here.

"Call security." The man said.

"Yep." she picks up the phone, dialing the number. 

I let go of him, pushing him back.