Deal

Five explains the day she showed up.

"It was a normal day. I was still trying to get the equations right to get back and stop the end of the world." Five went on. Luther sat down.

"She...appeared out of nowhere. I was...confused. I hadn't seen another human in years." 

"She explained how she works for a place called the Commission. They manage the timeline. Make sure what is bound to happen, happens. If someone messes with the timeline, they would be executed by the assains from the commission. She offered me a deal."

"Go back home to the time of your choosing and in return, five years of service," I mutter. 

Five looks at me surprised.

"I was there. Remember?" I say. He nodded slowly and turns back to Luther.

"They turned me into the perfect instrument for elimination of the time continuum. Or corrections, as they called them. They were others like me, but I was the best at my work. No one was better than me." Five states.

"I was assigned to eliminate John F. Kennedy. But, I realized I was biting my time. I was still trying to figure out the right equation so I could get back. If I could just get back, I could stop the apocalypse from happening. Save the world." He continued.

"So I broke my contract. Opened the portal. And came back." 

I sigh and stand up to make myself a sandwich. I open Diego's mini-fridge to find peanut butter, marshmallows, and bread. Score.

I make Five and I a sandwich as Luther takes in this information.

I sit back on the bed and hand Five his sandwich.

"Thanks." He says.

I nod as I take a bite.

"So...you were a hitman. You had a code, right? You didn't just kill anybody." Luther finally says.

Five sallows, then speaks.

"No code. We took out anyone who messed with the timeline."

"What about innocent people?" Luther responds quickly.

"I killed whoever I had to." Five sighed.

"But that's murder," Luther says.

"Jesus Luther, grow up. We're not kids anymore. There are so such things as good guys or bad guys. There are just people." Five snap.

"What about their lives." Luther states.

"Well, when the world ends all those people will die. Including our family." I jump in.

Luther looks between Five and I.

Five sighs.

"Time changes everything," he said. Luther looked down at the ground.

I get up and head for the door.

"Where are you going?" Five asks quickly.

"Back to the academy. Feel free to join me." I say and leave.

I'm outside on the sidewalk when I feel someone grab my wrist. I whip around to see Five.

"Jesus!" I huff.

"You scared me. I was about to punch you. A warning would have been nice."

"Sorry." Five chuckled. I blush and pull my wrist out of his grip.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Me? Psh, yeah. Why won't I be alright? Never have been better." I say quickly. 

Five stares into my eyes and grabs my wrist again.

"Tell me." 

"No, I'm fine."

"Y/N."

"Five."

"C'mon."

"I said I'm fine."

"I can tell you aren't. N/N." 

I stare at Five in shock.

"What...did you just call me?" I say slowly.

"N/N?"

I feel my eyes start to tear up. Five called me that all the time when we were kids, and he would get upset if anyone else called me N/N.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Last night when you got...drunk, you did some...things," I say, trying to find the right words. Five looks at me confused.

"What kind of things?" He asks.

"Well, you told me that you had Allison rumor you..." I start.

Five looks at the ground then back at me.

"I'm sorry. I was going to tell you but I-" 

"Don't worry about it," I say quickly.

"You also...um well you also...." 

"I also what" Five says.

"Youalsokissedme" I mutter fast.

"Can you maybe speak slower and faster?" Five says, starting to get irritated.

"You also kissed me," I say loudly.

I look down not wanting to meet Fives eyes.

I hear him breathing heavily, his hand still on my wrist.

"I-um..." he tries to find the right words. 

Suddenly, I feel his arm around my waist and he pulls me to his body. His lips press against mine, his other hand in my hair.

I don't pull away, instead and put my arms around his neck.

After a few seconds, we part both breathing heavily.

"Well then..." I whisper. He chuckles.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! And OMFG TYSM FOR 300 READS! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! (Also, Five and Y/N are both the same age bc Y/N went to the apocalypse with Five just to clear that up.)

~A.lex~