"ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕤?"

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 Five in utter shock. He goes on

"And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead. I know who is responsible for the apocalypse," he stated, pulling out the piece of paper from his pocket.

I get up off the couch and walk over to Five. He hands the paper to Allison.

"This is who we have to stop."

"Harold Jenkins?" she asks, reading it.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

Five takes a long sip of the coffee he took from Allison and then threw the empty cup behind him.

"I don't know...yet. But I do know that he is responsible for the apocalypse. We have to find him and we have to do it now."

"I'm sorry, am I the only one skeptical here?" Allison says, looking around. I roll my eyes.

I look back to Five to see him wrapping his arm around his stomach.

"You ok?" I ask. He nods.

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks that attacked the house?" Luther says.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus says. I give a little laugh.

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and trying to prevent life on Earth." Five explained

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure whatever is suppose to happens...happens. They believe the apocalypse is in three days. So I went to the commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for those lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.'"

Everyone just looks at Five and I, not understanding a word.

Here we go...

"What do you mean protect time and space?"

"I'm going to get a drink."

"Where is Hazel, Five?"

"Do you have any idea how insane that sounds?"

"You know what else is insane?" Five snaps.

"Y/N and I look like 13-year-old kids. Klaus can talk to the dead and Luther thinks he fooling everyone with that oversize coat." Five spat. I let out a dry laugh.

"Everything about us is insane. It always has been. We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway." I butt in.

"The last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison says.

"Because this time, we're here." Five gestured to him and I.

"We have the chance to save billions of lives. Including Claire." Five said.

Allison looks at Five.

"You...know her name?" she whispers.

I nod.

"And we'd like to live long enough to meet her. A little Allison running around." I say, smiling at her.

"Alright, let's get this bastard," Allison says strongly.

"You lost me at Gerald Jenkins," Diego says.

"Harold Jenkins." I correct.

"Whatever. I've already lost to people this week. I'm not losing anyone else."

Five nods.

"Luther?" Five asks.

"Yeah, you go. I'm going to stay here and go through Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the moon."

"Seriously? You want to make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego snaps at Luther.

"No. 'Watch for threats.' That's what he told me. Do you think that's a coincidence? This has to all connected somehow." Luther argues back.

"No, we should all stick together."

"We don't have time for this!"

"Let's roll. I know where to find this asshole. Klaus, you're with me. " Diego says.

"Yeah, I'm good. I-think...I think I'll pass. I'm feeling a little under the weather." Klaus responds.

"Great. Ok, then Y/N, you're with me." Diego looks at me.

"I was planning to come in the first place," I mutter, then follow Five, Allison, and Diego out to the car.

We drive to the police station, parking on the sidewalk.

"Here we are. I know this Jenkins dude has a record. We just need to get our hands on the file." Diego explained.

"And how are you going to do that? Just waltz in and get the file, no problem?" I ask him.

"I know this place like the back of my hand. I've been in here plenty of times," he says.

"Yeah, handcuffed," Allison mutters. I snicker.

"Whatever, here's the plan-"

Five cuts Diego off.

"Plan? I'm just going to blink in and get the file." Five says.

"No, that's not- you don't know the ins and outs of this place, ok?" Diego responds.

"I literally just did this yesterday. Well, my yesterday not...your yesterday. It'll take me two seconds. Just let me do it." Five explained.

"Listen to me, I make the call. It's what a leader does." Diego argues back.

"And here we go with his hero complex," I say, rolling my eyes. Allison laughs.

Fun Fact: Five became very protective of Y/N as kids, not wanting for her to get hurt in any way.

Thank you all for 1.6K <3

~A.lex~