"ℍ𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘"

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 to Five's room to see the door closed.

"Five?" I asked, knocking lightly.

I hear a small 'come in'. Opening the door, I see Five putting on his blazer.

"How you feelin'?" I ask him, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Just wonderful," he says sarcastically.

I look at where his wound is to see a small patch of blood seeping through his sweater.

"Sit," I tell him, patting the spot next to me.

He sighs but follows my instructions. I lift his shirt to see that the bandage needed a change.

I grab a new one from his nightstand. Mom must have left it here from last night. I take the old one off, then clean around it. After that, I place the fresh one on.

"There. I would change your sweater if I were you." I tell him, putting his shirt back down.

"Thanks," he mumbles. I nod.

We sit in silence for a moment before Five talks.

"How did he know...?" he says softly.

"Who?" I ask him.

"Dad. How did he know about the apocalypse?" 

"He was a bastard. A smart one at that. I don't know how he knew, but it doesn't surprise me." 

I look at Five. 

"He knew almost everything."

Five's green eyes look into my e/c ones. I looked at his sharp jawline. His perfect soft lips.

Without another second to spare, I quickly smash my lips against his. As quickly as I went in, I pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what that was." I say quickly, standing up. I didn't dare look at Five.

"I should go."

 I start to walk out of the room when suddenly Five was right in front of me. I look down at my feet, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Look at me." I hear him say softly.

Carefully, I lift my head to meet Five's eyes. Then, he leans in and presses his lips against mine.

The longer we kissed, the more desire both filled us. Five pushed my back against the wall, parting from my lips and now leaving marks on my neck. I breathe heavily, enjoying every moment of it.

Suddenly, with a blink of an eye, a blue light engulfed us and now we were back on Five's bed, me in his lap. 

He kissed me again with lust and passion. I feel his tongue asking for entrance, and allow it. I feel him explore my mouth. 

After a moment, we pull away. A light red color filled Five's cheeks. We breathe heavily, trying to catch our breath. 

I clear my throat, standing off of Five's lap and stepping a few feet away.

"Shit." FIve mutters.

"L-let's just pretend that didn't happen." He says to me, looking at the ground.

"Yep. I'm going to go." I quickly leave his room and go into my own, my heart beating rapidly. 

Once I shut my door, I lean my back against it and slide down it. A smile creeps upon my face. I can't believe that just happened.

I get up, deciding I should take a shower. I needed one.

I go into the bathroom that Five and I used to share on this floor as kids, and turn the water on. I strip off the clothes and go into the shower. The hot water runs off my skin and I sigh with pleasure.