"ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤."

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎, send I landed on solid wooden ground.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

I slowly get up, trying to regain my balance. 

"Woah," I say, holding my head with my hand.

"What is going on?" 

I look over at Vanya to see her staring confusingly between Allison and I.

"C-can we do this in the car...?" Allison asks.

"Why?"

Allison sighs, looking at the ground.

"You're not going to like it."

Vanya gives Allison a cold stare.

"Well, that's never stopped you before."

"Vanya, listen. Leonard Peabody is Harold Jenkins. Leonard isn't his real name." I tell her.

"Remember when I couldn't find anyone on Leonard at the library? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He has been in prison for 12 years. He killed his father when he was 13." Allison explains to Vanya, taking a step closer to her.

"This is insane. His father was an engineer at the-"

"I have the police report in the car, Vanya. I can show you." Allison interrupted her.

"I don't...I don't understand." Vanya said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Vanya, this guy is insane. We went in his house and-"

"You went into his house?" Vanya snaps at me, looking angry.

"Listen to me! We found something. He has pictures of all of us, burned, eyes scratched off." I explain.

"He's been stalking Y/N since we were kids. Pictures of her in her bedroom. Drawn hearts around her." Allison says, backing me up.

"W-what...?" Vanya backs away, tears in her eyes.

"We promise to tell you everything in the car," Allison said softly.

"No, stop," Vanya whispers, shaking her head.

"Look, I know it's hard to hear this. I can't even imagine how you feel right now, but we want to be here for you, as your sisters. We love you." I tell her.

"There is just no way." A tear slips down her cheek.

"I love him. This doesn't make any sense. Any this power...I don't know what's going on...I don't know what to do." Vanya whimpers.

I step close to Vanya, giving her a hug.

"Oh, Vanya...We will always be here, alright?" I whisper in her ear. I hear her sniffle, then nod.

"I understand now..." Allison mutters.

I pull away from Vanya, looking at her confused.

"What?" I ask her.

"When we were four, dad told us you were sick. You had to be isolated. We were so young, none of us even questioned it. But then he asked me to do something I never understood..." 

Allison paused.

"Allison...what did you do," I ask her slowly, stepping closer to her.

"H-he made me an accomplice." She said quietly.

I have a moment of realization.

"You rumored her..." I say out loud.

"You did this to me?" Vanya snaps, loudly.