Family Reunion

My body flies upside down, left to right. I scream, knowing it will make no sound. But this time, it does. Suddenly, I am falling to the ground. I fall right on top of someone's back, and they back an "oof" sound.

"God damnit Five." I groan.

I rub my head with my hand. Wait. I just rubbed my head. With my hand. 

I quickly spring off the person I landed on back, standing up.

"Holy Shit," I say, then laugh.

"I can talk again. I can move again!" I yell. I have never felt more alive.

The person behind me stands up. I look at them confused to see...young Five? We look into the eyes of each other, both extremely confused. Suddenly, someone breaks our stare.

"Does anyone else see little number Five and a random girl, or is that just me?"

I whip my head around to see a small group of people. They all look familiar. It hits me. It's the academy. All grown up.

"Who the hell are you?" The giant (which I assume is Luther) asks.

"I-uh...wow. This is um, a surprise. You all look so different." I chuckled awkwardly, putting my hand behind my neck. I feel like my heart is about to come out of my chest.

"Well...I am number 8. But I gave myself a name. It's Y/N." I say, still really nervous. 

"Oh, no offense Five, but Dolores didn't really suit me, so..." I look back at Five.

"You all don't remember me. Well, everyone but Allison anyway." I smile at Allison, hoping she'll get the hint that I will never forgive her.

All eyes turn to Allison. She doesn't say anything, just keeps her gaze on me.

"Look, I even have that stupid tattoo." I pull up my sleeve to reveal the tattoo we all got when we were younger. It was in a circle with an umbrella inside. The handle was red, making it a U. "What do you mean Doloris didn't suit you? How do you know about Dolores?" Five "jumps" in front of me with his power.

"It's hard to explain, but before you lost your memory of me, we made an oath. When you time travel, I go with you. Now, this oath was special due to my powers, so anything could happen. But something went wrong. I was stuck in the body of a mannequin, unable to speak or move," I explain.

Everyone looks at me, still confused. I sigh.

"We don't really have time for this, do we Five?" I say, then push past him into my old home.