"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖...?"

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 the chair, wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh my god. How are alive?" he sobbed into the crook of my neck.

"Long story." I chuckle lightly, putting my arms around him.

After a couple of minutes, he slowly pulls away. His eyes a puffy and red. from crying. Another tear slides down his cheek and I swipe it away using my thumb, smiling at him.

"W-What about you wound?" Five's eyes go wide, look at where I was stabbed.

"It seems to be gone. Huh." I say looking down.

"You died. H-How are you standing here?" he asks.

"Well, I can't really answer that. I honestly don't know myself." I say, putting my hand behind my neck.

"Wait." I look back at Five.

"Where is Vanya?" 

Five shakes his head.

"We don't know. When we found you and Allison, the place was a wreck. Vanya was nowhere in sight."

I sigh.

"Great. I'll be back." I turn away from him, heading to the stairs.

"What? Where are you going?" 

I'm stopped by someone grabbing my wrist. I turn around to Five.

"To shower. Would you like to join?" I say.

Five's face turns bright pink.

"Uh-I-um."

I chuckle, Five's hand letting go of me. I head upstairs and shower, then get dressed in my normal attire. I head back downstairs to the bar to find a passed-out Diego on the ground and Hazel.

"What the hell?" I question, sitting on the barstool next to Five. I pour the rest of the margarita mix from the blender into an empty cup, then take a sip.

"Anyways, why are you here Hazel?" Five asks, facing sipping on his margarita. 

"I left my partner, quit the Commission, and came to volunteer," he says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For the apocalypse."

Five chuckles.

"What on Earth is so funny to you right now?" Hazel asks, looking at him.

"Before I answer that, why do you want to help us?" Five questioned.

"Well, let's just say I've invested in a donut shop."

"Well, I hate to break it to you pal, but you're a day late and a dollar short. The fact that you are here right now means, without the shadow of a doubt, that the apocalypse is over."

Hazel looks at Five.

"Shit, really? Well, then," he says, shaking his head with joy.

Hazel and Five continue to talk for a minute, and once Hazel leaves, I turn to Five.

"Care to explain?" I ask, sipping more on the alcohol.

"Well, we found Harold Jenkins. Dead. Turns out that the eye belonged to him." Five scoffs.

"Well, what about Vanya?" I ask him.

"I don't know."

I look at Five for a moment.

"Are...are you sure?" I whisper.

He looks into my eyes, just staring for a moment, reading my facial features.