"𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕."

Five's POV

𝘐 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰  the driveway and get out of the car. I run inside with everyone close behind me.

I look down at the ground to see Allison on the ground, blood everywhere.

"Allison!" 

Luther pushes past me, getting on the ground.

I look around the room to look for Y/N.

No. No no no no.

I run across the room and drop to the ground next to Y/n's body.

"Y/N!" I yell, tears filling my eyes.

A piece of wood goes through her chest, blood pooling out of it. Cuts, bruises, and scarps cover her face. Her eyes closed peacefully. She doesn't seem to be breathing.

I pick her up in my arms, water flowing out of my eyes.

"No, wake up. Please...You said y-you'd be safe." I whimper.

I feel someone grab my shoulder.

"Five, we have to go. Allison is losing a lot of blood..." I look up slightly to see Klaus.

"What-what about Y/N..." I ask. His eyes widen.

"Is she..."

I nod.

"Oh my god..." his eyes water, looking at her body.

"I'm not leaving without her." I snap at him.

Klaus helps me carry her to the car.

Diego and Klaus hit in the front, Y/N in the back seats, and Luther and Allison in the trunk. Diego quickly whips through the streets, getting back to the academy as quickly as possible. He turns into the driveway, Klaus and him springing out of the car. 

Luther holds Allison in his arms, running into the house as soon as Diego opens the trunk. Klaus opens the door and helps me carry Y/N inside. Grace and Luther are already running to the medical room, and Klaus and I follow.

"Here, put Allison here," Mom says, showing Luther the medical bed. 

"Y/N can be here," she says, gesturing to the bed next to Allisons. 

Pogo comes running in as well as Klaus and I lay Y/N down on the bed.

"One of you will need to give blood." Mom said.

"I will." My three brothers said in unison. I stay silent, holding Y/Ns cold hand.

"I'll do it," Luther said quickly.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine." Pogo interrupted.

"Hey, don't sweat it, big guy. I-I love needles." Klaus stutters, offering his wrist.

"Master Klaus, your blood is too...how do I say this? Too polluted." Pogo adds.

"Move. I'll do it." Diego says.

Grace flicks the needle in front of him

Grace flicks the needle in front of him. He lets out a little whimper before falling to the ground.

Pogo sighs, then say, "Stick him."

Grace stitches Allison up, taking a while. After she's done, she comes over to me.

"Five darling..." 

She lightly puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Let me check her pulse," she says. I nod.

She sticks out two fingers, then puts them to her neck. I see an expression of pain on her face.

"I'm sorry." She says, taking them off.

I say anything. A tear streams down my face as I get up and go downstairs to make myself a margarita.

Y/N's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see the sun blaring into them. I slowly sit up off the dirt ground, looking around.

"Where the hell am I...." I mutter, looking around and fully standing up.

I'm on a dirt path with trees surrounding it. The sun is high in the sky, shining.

"Good, you are awake."

I quickly turn around to find a little girl on a bike.

"Took long enough." 

"Who- who are you?" I snap.

"That doesn't matter. You seem just as dumb as your brother." The girl rolls her eyes.

"Brother? Which one?" I ask her.

"The one who is a druggie."

"Ah, Klaus." 

"Anyways, you're dead." The girl says simply.

"Dead, what do you mean dead?" I ask quickly.

"The whole heart stopped beating. No breathing. Y'know, death."

I look at this young girl in confusion.

"Ok, so you are dead. But lucky for you, you can't die yet. You need to go help, Vanya. Help her not cause the end of life on Earth." The girl says.

"But, why...me?"

"Because. Your powers literally make up this Earth. That makes you, how do I put this....special than the others."

I just stare at the girl.

"You are really just like your brother." She sighs, shaking her head.

"Well, I'm going to send you back now. It's going to be painful as hell, fair warning." The girl raises her fingers and snaps them.

I sit up, gasping for air. My whole body feels pain.

I look around to see I'm in the medical room. Allison lays on the bed next to me, peacefully sleeping. 

Luther sits next to her, looking wide-eyed at me.

"Is she alright?" I croak. He nods.

"How are you..." he starts.

"Breathing? I don't know." I tell him and slowly swing my legs off the bed.

"I need to find Five. Then Vanya." I limp out of the room, pain running through my body.

I go into the living room to see Five drinking a green margarita, tears running down his cheeks.

I lean against the door frame for support, holing my wound in pain.

"Huh. Who knew the big bad Number Five could cry?" I say.

Five looks up at me quickly, eyes wide.

"Y-Y/n?" he whispers.

"The one and only."

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked lmao. Btw thank you all for 3.5K!!!!!

Love you all <3

~A.lex~