"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 going now?" I ask Five. He ignores my question and contains walking.

Suddenly, he comes to a stop and slowly looks into the room.

I try to get a small look to and see a bunch of little compartment things that shoot tubes down from. I see Dot, looking stressed, handing something to another woman.

Five waits until Dot leaves, then jumps up into the room next to the woman. He lets go of my wrist and grabs a stapler off her desk, (That's one badass stapler hehe) then hits the woman. She falls, unconscious, to the ground.

"Well then," I say. Five rolls his eyes.

He bends down and grabs the tube that the woman was holding.

"Hide her body," he says dully.

"What? No. I'm not hiding a woman's body." I tell him.

He sighs, then drags the body behind the desk.

"Now, let's see..." 

Five opens the tube and turns it upside down for a slip of paper to slip out. He unravels it. I read the words over his shoulder.

ʀᴇᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ: ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴀʀᴏʟᴅ ᴊᴇɴᴋɪɴꜱ

"Harold Jenkins...." Five mutters.

He quickly slips the paper into his pocket and goes over to the woman's desk. He quickly writes two notes, puts them in tubes, and sends them down.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Just...making things easier for us," he says. 

"Now you know that's not how we do things around here." 

I whip my head around to see The Handler, a frown upon her face.

"Where is Gloria?" she asks.

"I don't know. Couldn't find her anywhere." Five says, a tight smile on his face.

The Handler turns her head to the desk by the sound of the woman groaning.

"You both are a great disappointment to me," she says, shaking her head.

I scoff.

"You can't change what is bound to come, Five. I don't understand why you can't shed this fantasy of yours. You belong here with us. You both do." she says.

"I don't belong anywhere, thanks to you." Five spat.

"You made me a killer."

I look over at Five, feeling sympathy for him.

"You were always a killer. I just pointed you in a direction." she shrugged, then unzipped a part of her desk to pull out a gun.

Bullets were fired at us, but in a second, Five grabbed my arm and jumped us to the corner of the room where she couldn't see us.

I hear her heels click, walking around the room, looking for us.

Five pushes a cart in front of us when she walked by and teleported us away.

"What's the rush? We are just getting started," she yelled.

"Is this really how you want your last report to read?"

Fibe grabbed my wrist and teleported us to be a few feet away from her.

I raise my hands and send her flying into the wall at the end of the room. Her gun drops to the floor.