Chapter 11: What Is This Feeling?

A/N
Okay, well in this chapter and onwards, I've skipped a couple of years (EDIT: sht I got that wrong, it's actually about 4-5 years I've skipped bc Ciel is 17) where both Ciel and Y/N are a little older since the past 10 chapters took place during the time of season one of the anime. This also means that Ciel is now a demon :3 They'll meet up again soon, don't worry~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd Person 

Y/N woke up in her bed, her longer hair flowing down her back as she sat up.

 She had grown since last meeting Ciel Phantomhive, one could almost call her a proper lady now. 

She reached over to her bedside table and picked up the ribbon, tying it around her neck, strategically covering the never-fading seal. She rubbed her eyes with the palm of her hand before standing up and walking to the mirror above her desk. 

She took a good look at herself before sitting down in the chair. It looked like she had got up early today, since none of the servants had come to wake her up. She decided to pick out a dress for herself and start preparing for the day as much as she could. She would call Feliciana to help her button up her dress in a bit. Y/N sighed. 

She felt quite alone in the manor, of course except from the loyal servants being there, but it was rather empty having just one mistress.

Y/N went to her closet room and immediately picked the C/N dress of her choice, bringing it out to the bed. She then approached the summoning bell and rang it. Not before long, Feliciana walked in hurriedly.

"Mistress Y/N, you're up early! Is there anything the matter?"

"No, there's nothing wrong Feliciana, I just woke up a little earlier than usual today."

"Oh... Well, let me help you get dressed." She said, stepping towards Y/N's chosen dress, "Is this the one you want to wear?"

Y/N nodded and started to undo her nightgown. Feliciana slipped the corset on, tying it moderately, then helped Y/N into the dress, before buttoning it up. Afterwards, she curled her mistress' hair and assisted on putting gloves and shoes on Y/N.

"I'm done milady!"

"Thank you Feliciana. I'll come downstairs for breakfast since I'm already up."

"Okay, we'll quickly prepare you something."

Feliciana bowed her head, scurrying off out of the room. Y/N sighed once again and steadily made her way out of the room and down to the dining room.

"Y/N?" Arthur said surprised and he pulled out the dining chair for his mistress to sit, "up early eh?"

"Yeah."

Breakfast was soon set down before Y/N and she began to eat. 

"Milady there's an appointment I think you might be interested in."

"And that is?"

Arthur held out a tray, a letter sitting on it's centre.

"From the Phantomhive Household."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ciel's POV 

I drank my cup of 'tea' solemnly. Her majesty had asked for me to hold a ball for a number of nobles. Of course this had a reason. These people were suspects of a crime.

To be more specific, recently there have been drowned victims lying on London's streets randomly, none seemed wet or had any signs of being near water. I had Sebastian send out invitations to all of the given names, and they were soon to arrive. The servants, well, more like just Sebastian, prepared for the ball, and Elizabeth had come along to give her special touch to things... I hadn't expected her to come earlier like this today, but she was and probably always will be Elizabeth, my fiancé. It was to be expected.