Chapter 25: Date Number 1

A/N

Some chill chapters before any action-packed twist of events or something happens XD honestly I don't know why so many of you guys are reading this crap af story, but I really appreciate it uwu

pLUS I KEEP SAYING I'LL EDIT THE ENTIRE BOOK SO FAR BUT HONESTLY I CAN'T BECAUSE I REALLY ONLY WRITE CHAPTERS WHEN I HAVE NO WIFI :,) and I'm just really forgetful haha...

I also think I might turn more of the book into narrative rather than 1st person because nowadays I write in 3rd person >_>

•••

Ciel huffed as he stood at the gate of the garden, in front of Sebastian, gloved hands clenched together behind him as he eagerly looked about.

He had asked Y/N to accompany him to the London Gardens once again, where his feelings for Y/N were dramatically increased.

It was also the place where he experienced the fear of losing another he held dear again when Y/N sacrificed more pain in order to send demonic animals back to their habitats.

But honestly, it was practically perfect at this time of year, the leaves on the trees were a healthy, fresh green, and all the flowers had bloomed in unison.

It was another chance to get to know Y/N better again.

"Dear God, Arthur, sometimes you deny the truth too much... And we all know you're embarrassed about it!"

Ciel knew exactly whose voice that was, his back straightening as it approached; but another voice appeared- one with a French accent.

"Oui- Arthur you just have to accept things sometimes!"

The Earl had never heard of this person before.

"Shut your slimy mouth you bloody frog. Only Y/N is allowed to criticise me. And Y/N, you can criticise me, but you're just being harsh now!"

Arthur, Ciel thought, he's probably supposed to be escorting Y/N here.

However, soon, bickering could be heard.

"Black Sheep."

"Twit."

"Bushy Eyebrows!"

"Bloody Baguette Face!"

"Cut it out you two! Arthur, you're the one who invited Francis, so I expect for you two to play nice!" Y/N scolded them, finishing off her sentence as he came into Ciel's view, "I've got a place to be, remember! Please, neither of you make a mess, it's supposed to be a calm, quiet day for me!"

The two men lowered their heads in shame as they followed Y/N, but they still managed to glance at each other venomously every now and then.

"Y/N," Ciel greeted, calling out her name briefly, "You look... Lovely."

He had gotten a good look at Y/N head to toe as her head whipped around from talking to the two men walking behind her, he her lightly bobbing as she did so.

"Ah... Thank you Ciel, sorry I'm a bit dolled up, I stupidly let my two maids choose the clothes and prepare me..." She mumbled, blushing a little.

"Non, non, non, they didn't do all the work little Y/N," the French man named Francis said, wagging his finger, "I gave you the finishing touches~!"

Arthur scowled as he turned away, arms crossed as Francis spoke, a gloomy aura sprouting off of him.

"Of course Francis," Y/N laughed, "and I appreciate it."