Chapter 17: She Knows

I realised I twisted a lot of the plot after watching Book of Circus... ^^' Plus Ciel is so OOC I can't even-- I hope you guys don't mind though haha

I've attached my new favourite song, the ending song to Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus, Aoki Tsuki Michite! This version isn't the original, but its sung in English by the amazing Amalee!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/N's POV

She looked at me venomously.

 But I didn't care. I needed to find Arthur and going around by myself without a clue as to where I was going was not going to get Arthur back. This witch was my only way of finding him. My seal may still be on my neck now, but who knows whether it really will disappear or not. My priority was getting Arthur back... but now Ciel was here, it just made things a lot more complicated. 

"I said, tell me!" I harshly repeated.

"Quieten down child the trees will awaken if you're too loud~ " Saarath hushed, moving over to me in one swift movement "Don't get so agitated or I'll really have to shut you up with your throat in my hands."

I gulped. I was aching all over after she had tossed me about earlier like a rag using her powers. She then sent hellhounds to finish me. But no way was that going stop me. True I had no demon to assist me, I used my blood instead. I may be knackered, but the hate I felt powered me on.

She sniggered.

"Hey Y/N~ d'ya wanna make a deal?"

My glare on her increased.

"What is it?"

"How about we make a little deal so we both get what we want? I'll give Arthur back to you if you let me keep Ciel?" She giggled, a mischievious smile curling up upon her face, "and I'm guessing you'd think that the other demon butler- Sebastian Michaelis was it?-will come and get him, but I'll make sure he won't hehe~"

I saw Ciel squirm slightly from Saarath's words but I ignored him. 

"If only I had a compatible demon with me right now then you'd be dead..." I growled lowly.

"Unfortunately, you don't Y/N," Saarath lifted my chin up with a slender finger, her claw-like nail digging into my skin. 

"Shut up!" 

"Didn't I say to quieten down?!" She grappled my throat with a strong grip, enough to make me choke on my words, but not suffocate, "if you're not persuaded, why don't I let your dear Ciel talk to you?"

She clicked her fingers in Ciel's direction sharply. 

He inhaled deeply.

"Y/N," he began, sincerity in his eye, but something else flickered in his expression, "Y/N, go. Leave me with Saarath, get Arthur."

"But Ciel-"

"Saarath, let me speak to Y/N for a moment."

The spirit looked at Ciel solemnly and hesitated before letting go of my throat, causing me to drop down slightly.

" I'll give you one minute. No more. No less. You will make your decision then Y/N." She spat out my name as if it tasted bad to say.

I cautiously looked at her before steadily walking to Ciel, unsure whether I should trust her or not. I then decided to turn to Ciel as I stood in front of him.

"What do you want to say Phantomhive?" I said coldly, perhaps a bit harsher than I intended to... but now was not the time for petty manners.

•••••••••••