Chapter 24: Advice

3rd Person

Y/N lay in her bed, exasperated. Today had been a great strain on her emotions, with Ciel and her finally confessing their inner feelings to each other. Ciel and his butler had left earlier, Sebastian wishing for her wrist to heal soon, and Ciel bidding her a goodnight with a new spark in his glistening marine blue eye.

Y/N buried her head in her pillow, unable to fall asleep. She already knew that Elizabeth had been informed by Ciel of the sitution,and that apparently she had accepted it with all of her benevolence.  The news certainly lightened the load on Y/N's heart, but something menacing still lingered.

"Get over it Y/N..." she whispered, closing her eyes.

She still worried for the future that she and Ciel might have together.

She had witnessed her relatives whom had the beauty and knowledge of the hundreds of years before them, and maintained it well. But they grew emotionless, losing their ability to feel. She knew that she and her relatives were very find of each other, but she also knew that they had lost a lot in their long lives, and that they were learning to deal with it- a little too well in their case.

Whilst they excelled in manipulation and wisdom, they  lacked empathy and understanding of other beings.
And Y/N was worried that she would become like them.

Nevertheless, she would still try her very best for Ciel, to love him until the end of her time.

•••

Ciel woke up the next morning, the events of yesterday only just catching up to him, his head spinning with everything he had done.

He sat in his bed, dazed at the thought of all the little affectionate 'things' that he and Y/N had done in her study, which, if anyone were to find out about, would be quite an embarrassment to explain.

"Young Master, you seem to be awake already," Sebastian said as he walked into the room, pushing a tray of teacups and a teapot in with him, "is everything alright?"

"Yes," Ciel answered, sighing as his head dropped back into his soft pillow, closing his eyes, "everything is just fine."

"I'd hope so, knowing the events of yesterday and what you got up to with Lady Y/N."

"W-what?!" Ciel shot up, facing Sebastian, an alarmed look on his face, "what do you know?!"

"Milord confessing to Lady Y/N? What else?"

"Oh..." Ciel relaxed, "yes... That..."

"Judging by that relieved look on your face, you must've been up to something else as well, master." Sebastian sniggered slightly, holding a gloved hand to his mouth.

"N-no! Not at all!" The young earl retorted, looking away, red-faced.

"I'll take your word for it milord."

"Good. Now go away whilst I drink my morning tea- your presence annoys me."

"Back to your normal self I see. I'll return later to help you prepare for today's plan," Sebastian said as he waltzed out orderly.

As soon as the door clicked to a close, Ciel sighed as he drank from his empty tea cup. He was quite insistent on attempting to go ahead with his old tea routines, even if there was no actual tea involved.

He found himself dreaming about Y/N again, mentally scolding himself even though he still continued to do it. She was now his, and he realised that he could now be more open with her, less formal.

"I'll take her on a little outing..." Ciel mumbled, nodding to himself as he slowly became happier by the idea.

"I'll show her my potential..."

•••

Y/N sighed as she tapped her index finger on the study table, minding her hurt wrist. She was bored out of her mind- she had nothing productive nor mildly entertaining that she wanted to do. She had neatly set aside the papers which she would have to fill in as soon as her wrist heals, and slouched over the table, her chin resting on the wooden surface.

"Lady Y/N?" She heard two feminine voices call in unison from the door.

"Natalia, Feliciana, come in."

The two maids entered, bowing politely towards their mistress, before Feliciana said, "Lady Y/N, we've decided that you can't just sit there like that doing nothing when you've gained a new inamorato!"

"What do you mean Feliciana?"

"Earl Phantomhive will likely keep you company whilst going out- especially now since you're," Feliciana waved her arms wildly as Natalia nodded, "you know- together!"

"We believe that we should work on your skills as a capable, but dainty woman Miss." Natalia said monotonously.

"Basially... Let's go dress you up Y/N!"

"Ahh... W-wait what?!" Y/N shot up in shock, eyes wide, "but aren't the clothes I wear already fine? I'm the owner of a jewellery company for goodness sake!"

"But you're not wearing jewellery are you~?" Feliciana cooed, "now come on, by the time we're finished with you, you'll be as fine as a porcelain doll! No way could the earl even turn down any favour you ask of him!"

"This sounds really wro- oh!"

The two maids hurried to pick up Y/N, each taking one of her arms as they carried her to the massive closet which existed in Y/N's grand bedroom.

"Natalia!! Feliciana!!!" Y/N squealed.

•••

Arthur watched from afar as Y/N was forcibly carried off to her room. He had agreed to let the two eager maids 'assist' Y/N, after they had persuaded him that she was growing up, and it was time she had become a 'proper lady'.

Although he seemed very supportive of the fact that Y/N and Ciel had gotten together, honestly, he was a little nervous, seeing his little Y/N being accompanied by another man other than himself.

His thick brows knitted into a slight frown as he harshly sipped on his cup of tea. He made a mental note to very, very, carefully watch the earl whilst he was around Y/N in case he did anything to her.

Although he might just have to see the bloody French frog of a reaper, Francis Bonnefoy for more tips on how to handle this... As much as he didn't want to.

But who else could he gain advice from?

•••

A/N

Sorry guys, this was very short, but this is a filler chapter so we can move on in time a little so I can figure out what happens next!

I'm currently working on the Nordics' chapters in my Hetalia One Shots book, and I may possibly do spin offs of this book for Arthur, Alfred, and maybe That Bloody French Frog XD and I might do ones for Natalia and Feliciana (yeah I'm working on the name thing)

Though whether you want it to be a male!reader or a female!reader or maybe even a nonbinary!reader, is up to you! Go ahead and comment on my other book for your preferences, though I might not do all of them! I'll post a chapter for your comments soon!