Chapter 5: Purple Diamonds

Y/N walked past several glass cabinets, beautiful, almost priceless jewellery set nearly inside of them, glimmering in the lights of the shop's room. As soon as the shop's employee set his eyes on Y/N, he bowed politely, shifting his monocle slightly.

"Welcome Miss L/N, is there anything you need today?" He asked in a clear, American accent.

"No, not today Alfred. I'm here for a quick personal show of one of the newest collections for one of my acquaintances, Lord Phantomhive." She replied gesturing lightly to the boy standing behind her.

Alfred nodded, then looking at Arthur, he nodded his head in greeting.
"Hello brother. I see you've been quite busy serving Lady L/N"

"Indeed I have Alfred. Milady, will you be okay with your guests whilst I speak to my brother for a moment?"

"Of course Arthur." The girl said, reassuring her butler. Arthur gave her a quick smile before going into the back room with his brother.

Sebastian looked at where the two brothers had disappeared to, watching the doorway intensely. Y/N gave a small glance at Sebastian, knowing that he was becoming suspicious. She began her miniature guide.

"I'll be introducing the newest collection we have produced, working with purple diamonds," she pointed at a box, a necklace, a bracelet, a ring and a brooch sitting inside of it, " there were only three of these sets ever made, one which is here before you, whilst the other two having already been sold. They're prices are quite high. This one here is currently in a bid, so far, the highest bid has been around £10,000,000, though that may rise within a short time."

Y/N lead Ciel and Sebastian around the room, explaining other bits of jewellery, but the purple diamonds stayed in Ciel's mind. Not before long, Y/N ended the tour.

"I hope I didn't bore either of you too much," she apologised, "to be quite frank, I'm not the most interesting person there is."

She smiled out of slight embarrassment.
"No, it was a rather nice tour," Ciel said, "and I was hoping to buy a necklace for my fiancé, Lady Elizabeth Midford."

Y/N paused. Elizabeth? Surely not...
"As in, the girl with the blonde curled pigtails and big emerald green eyes?" Y/N asked, unsure whether this was the Elizabeth Ciel was talking about.

"Your description does sound like her." Ciel drawled slowly, eyeing Y/N carefully. She was turning to know a lot about those around him. Who exactly was this girl?

"Oh, I see." Y/N said, casting her eyes downwards, "was there a particular colour you are looking for?"

"A bright yellow."

"Okay, there is one..." Y/N walked past a couple of displays, stopping at a dome shaped glass container. Inside, sat a mannequin neck, a beautiful golden necklace sitting on it, a yellow gem placed at the centre, "this one right here."

Ciel stared at the piece of jewellery, hypnotised by how stunning it looked.

"How much for it?"

"£4,750."

"Sebastian, buy it."

Sebastian looked at his master, and smirked.

"Okay milord."

Arthur stepped out of the back room, followed by Alfred, both seeming to glare at the young Phantomhive and his butler. Alfred broke the stare first, as Sebastian turned and strolled toward him, asking to purchase the necklace. Alfred packed the necklace skilfully and took the bag of money Sebastian had passed to him, swiftly weighing it in his hands.