Introduction...

I used to think love was for suckas, 'cause who the fuck gave people the right to love and fall outta love that fast and move on to the next? Who started this love shit, why do we have to feel all these dumb ass emotions, feelings are stupid. 'Cause I'm tired feeling like I give my all into the wrong one, like every female want to be with me for a come up, my time has been wasted. I became a hoe, you can't trust nobody with ya whole heart. Truthfully I'm tired feeling alone, shit being alone. Nobody understands me, I mean one woman did. If it wasn't for me pushing her away she would be with me, I let her slip away 'cause I was too wrapped up in my mind, too much things were going on that I had no control of and I wanted to keep her safe so I had to let her go. She never understood why we had to be apart from each other but if she did I'm sure she would have waited for me. Who I'm kidding ain't no woman going wait for a man to want her on his time. Now she's somebody else's woman and I am stuck with how my heart still belongs to her and being loyal to the one she's with 'cause he's my brother. I swear I just want to do my best to get her back and have her fall in love with me all over again. But how do I get her back? Do I choose love or friendship?