I Still Pray For You

August

A lot of people don't even know about me and Aaliyah being in a relationship back in the day but her girls and my niggas. Not even Breezy knows, I like to keep my business private. Back then I was yungin' running the streets, selling drugs, getting in trouble, even still she stayed by my side no matter what. Until that day came that I had to keep her safe or she would've ended up like Mel God rest his soul. The few that knew kept sending me screenshots of her talking about her emotions online about the situation with Breezy. I knew one day that she would crack but on the internet wasn't like her, unless she was drinking. One in particular post she wrote caught my attention, "I wish you never told me to leave then we would be together and I would not be going through this right now" The comments had people trying to figure out who she was talking about but I knew it was me, I guess the truth comes out when she's in her feelings.  I do miss what we had, shit if I could have her back in my life I would show the world how happy she would be and let them know that she's my queen. I never went through a woman Instagram before but after seeing those pictures of her yesterday in that dress and two piece set I couldn't take my eyes off her. Damn she gained weight in all the right places, the Aaliyah I remember was curvy but this Aaliyah body different, she grew into those hips. After me and Jada situation I had to lay low to get my mind right, it took me sometime to finally release that negative energy I had. I took a trip back to L.A. to chill with my homeboy for his birthday at Greystone Manor, I didn't realize Aaliyah and her girls were there until a notification came on my phone of them tagged in the photos my cousin took for my homeboy party. I ain't going lie I was too turnt last night, we all ended up at IHOP. I knew me being there was going draw attention but I had the munchies like a mother fucker, what better way than to eat hella pancakes. 

"How can I help yall? Oh my god August Alsina"-Nique

"Shh ma tryna keep a low profile"-August

"I'm sorry, what would you like?"-Nique

"Some green tea would be nice and some water, along with the grand slam, I would like mines with strawberries, whip cream, and pecan syrup, sausage links, cheese eggs scrambled with salt and pepper, hash browns, instead of pancakes make mines French Toast. Blueberry crepes, extra fruit on the side"-August

"Is that all?"-Nique

"Yeah is there something else you think I should get?"-August

"My number if you want"-Nique

"Nah ma you ain't ready for me"-I said smirking

"I am I promise"-She said too fast

"Nah ma because ya mind gotta be right, you gotta connect with me on a spiritual level, besides that my heart already belongs to somebody"-I admitted

"Damn say it ain't so, I know I ain't just hear you say that, shit admit to yourself out loud. Yungin' finally in love again"-Travis

"Man it is what it is"-I shrugged

I took a glance from my phone and I saw Aaliyah across the room sitting and laughing with her girls. She finally look like herself again and the fact she with the people that always had her back makes everything better. I sent a text to Lillianne and told her that everything was on me. She looked up and smiled without any of the girls knowing, I also told her that I set up a spa day for them but she said that Aaliyah deserves it more. That I do agree with, she deserves her time back, her worth back, but hey you know?

"Is that Aaliyah over there with her fine ass girls?"-Lavell

"Come on nigga I'm trying to keep a low profile and you ready to make everything obvious, with ya big mouth ass"-August