Your Lonely Days Are Gone

"Your lonely days are gone, You need someone that's down for you"-Yo Trane (Late Night Drive)

Aaliyah

I never felt so empowered in my life, to have to fire people felt like an adrenaline going through my whole body. I did not mean to scream so loud at them but I'm tired of being taken for granted, used, like my kindness for weakness, I have held onto to so much anger after leaving Chris and I guess it came out today in the office. My uncle Joseph help me build this business from the ground up, shoot if it wasn't for him none of these people would still be here or getting the pay that they are getting. But you know out with the old in with the new, I think I need to see my therapist again or just a spa day, because my body is tired. One lil massage wouldn't hurt right? Oh yeah I can't believe I saw Aug at IHOP with Jessie's cousin Jason, his brother Travis, and goofy Lavell. When he smiled and winked at me my heart stopped, I hated when he used to do that to me back then because it had a chick moist, ugh, I was just that in IHOP. I had no idea that he was coming to L.A. let alone I got a feeling he saw my post about him but who cares I was drunk and the truth comes out, hey he and a few people knew about that post and us. We can keep it like that until I know that we're both ready to connect on that spiritual level again. Damn that man is a beautiful specimen, whoo chile. Some how our food was free of charge, guess Jessie do got the juice, I had a great time with my girls, can't wait until we link up again. Jessie is thee Jessie Reyez and Kiana is thee Kiana Lede, their my babies, I met them through the music industry when I was with Chris but we been tight ever since. After work I got a text from Lilly saying I had a free spa day just go and tell them my name, its all paid up. I called her to figure out how the hell she managed to get that when Wi Spa always booked up crazy. I closed up the office and walked outside to my baby Black Ice then connected Lilly to my truck blue tooth.

"Hello?"-Lilly

"Bitch how you get me a free spa day when they always booked up?"-Aaliyah

"I got my ways kiddo"-Lilly

"Uh huh, you playing with Kino head again?"-Aaliyah

"Bitch bye, Kino ain't even cute with his five baby mommas"-Lilly

"Then how its free and why yall bitches not going with me?"-Aaliyah

"Just know you deserve it and stop sweating me, go enjoy yourself and call me when you get home"-Lilly

"Yeah you right, okay thanks Lilly"-Aaliyah

"No problem sweets"-Lilly

"Ugh you and Aug with that nickname"-I said rolling my eyes

"You know you love him"-She said hanging up

I swear she annoying sometimes, I do need a spa day to relax though. I drove to Wi Spa and soon as I stepped in the door I was pulled to my own room. 

"Hello Miss Aaliyah, ya ready? Ya boyfriend set up a whole spa for ya relaxation, anything ya need I'll be of an assistance"-Tina

"My boyfriend huh? Yeah I'll take the deluxe package then"-I smirked

"Good now here is a change of clothes, I'll be right back with ya glass of wine and fruits"-Tina  

"Okay thanks Tina"-Aaliyah

I shook my head, wow so Lilly set this up with Chris, now he thinks of my needs. Boy bye he going have a big bill after I'm done today, nah then again that's bitter. How does Lilly know Chris though? Maybe she mistaken me for someone else, no she did call me by my name, I'm overthinking. 

"Here's your wine and fruits, now you relax and enjoy your spa day"-Tina

"Hey Tina can I ask you something?"-Aaliyah