Just Us Against The World

"It's just us against the world, In this life of sin, Ain't nobody gonna take us out, It's always us, never them. It's just us against the world, When the smoke clears, All we got is all we got."- SZA & DJ Khaled (Just Us)

Aaliyah

I can't believe Aug took me home to my parents, I haven't seen them since the day I left Atlanta. I swear my mom was going to chew me out soon as she saw me but Aug was right she really did miss me, I never should have neglected them because I was so caught up with Chris. I don't know what was wrong with me to forget the woman that brought me in this world, I know my Grammy and she would have been disappointed of me for treating my mom like that. If it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't have known that Aug had feelings for me, I wouldn't have experience love with Aug. Seeing Wayne and Nae brought back so many memories, I missed them too. I swear Wayne always spoiled me like I was his daughter, I know I keep getting frustrated when Aug buys me expensive things but soon as Wayne does I feel like a kid again. Wayne knows both Aug and Chris like the back of his hand but he knew Aug first because of me getting in trouble with him sometimes, him speaking knowledge to us was needed because I'm tired of keeping us a secret for somebody's feelings that don't even deserve it. Boy this morning when Aug gave me that orgasm I thought that I was going have a heart attack the way my body was shaking I can only imagine how sex going be with us. I woke up to Aug pulling up in his driveway, I don't even remember us getting off the jet. I must have been tired, he turned the car off and we both got out.

"You love sleep huh?"-He said smiling and opening the door to his house

"I always instantly fall asleep when its a long drive or flight, I guess you can say that"-I shrugged  

"You ready for the last thing of the night?"-August

"Yes, let me just get changed first"-Aaliyah

"Aight don't take long, Lilly and the girls on their way here. But they could've just met us there, yall weird"-He said laughing

"Bye that's my girls, don't come for them"-I said walking into the bathroom near the kitchen

"Still weird but whatever you say"-August

I took off the dress I had on and went through my suitcase to find my long sleeve royal blue dress with the zipper in the front and a open back, that had a split on my left side just above my knee. I put on my matching heels that had a silver glitter strap, along with my silver glitter clutch. I parted my hair on the right side and my curls fell down on that side. I put my A necklace on with the diamond chain to match it like a set, put on my A bracelet that Aug gave me and my watch. I put on light make up and sprayed my favorite perfume on just a little. I lotioned my body up and heard the doorbell ring. I took one last look at myself, took a quick picture of myself then stepped out of the bathroom after I cut the light off. My girls were all walking in looking bad as hell, we all hugged each other but Aug he just stood there frozen.

"Somebody call a doctor Aug over here in shock"-Keisha said laughing

"I don't blame him look at her, she beautiful as fuck right now"-Kiana

"Earth to Aug"-I said snapping my finger in his face

"Can yall give me a moment with my girl right quick?"-August finally said something

"Please don't be fucking, she look too bad to be having to change"-Jaselina

Aug ignored her and soon as they walked outside he attacked me with kisses, I was laughing trying to stop him because Jaselina was right, I done put too much time into this look and makeup along with my hair. I tried my best to push him off me but he was kissing my spot, I took a deep breath and finally got my words out.