Memories Faded

Chris

I been cool on my own just focusing on me, my kids, sometimes Ammika, but other than that I been enjoying life not worried about the next bitch or nigga because ain't no need to be stressing. What's meant for me is meant for me, maybe even others but its whatever. I mean its all good, I wish them the best and I hope that they live a long happy life, they deserve each other. Its crazy how time has went by so fast, that I been out the media staying out of trouble like I'm supposed to be, I like how Kae straight denied me but wasn't nobody worried about her neither. We just run in the same circle, nothing none of us can do if we seen by the media. I made these bitches famous, they wouldn't be nothing if it wasn't for me. All I know is I hope I never see Aaliyah, August or Mercedes because that shit weird that she look something like Aaliyah. Its all about me getting this money because everybody been putting me on their songs, I'm back to what I know the most, my love for music. After the altercation I had with my bro Tyga we hashed it out, I was too in my feelings, I'm shocked I lasted that long in a relationship. Tonight we going chill like old times with the crew after I finish this video with my bro Wale for his song "Angles". I was on my way to the set when I got a call from some number I don't even remember, I declined it until it called again.

"Who this?"-Chris

"Mercedes"-Mercedes

"I'm about to go to work, what's up?"-Chris

"I'm off today you trying to come through?"-Mercedes

"Nah I'm good on you, lets end this now. I'm too focused on my career to worry about you right now. You can find somebody better, we better off not seeing each other no more because I got too much shit going on with my life and you shouldn't be apart of that. Hope you have a great life ma, see you around maybe."-Chris

"Wow, fuc---

I hung up on her and took a deep breath, that was hard for me to do because for the past five months me and her was getting close to each other. She replaced that void in my heart that I didn't know that I needed but I just gotta focus on myself right now. I'm still getting over Aaliyah and having Mercedes around not doing that for me, she's a split image of her and I don't even get it. I just feel like what if I just need closure, what if I just need to see Aaliyah one last time to get my heart back to normal? Nah I'm tripping, better off not seeing her again because I don't know what I would do. I got out and walked on set then dapped up my bro Wale.

"You ready?"-Wale

"Fo' Sho"-Chris

When I'm on set I be trippin' man, life on set be the best you get to do what you want and everybody know I be dancing, its the vibe that come off me that be having other people geekin' too. We was at the end of the video and was geekin' too hard, I dapped my bro up again and went back to my car. 

"Aye bro you tryna hit the strip with me and the crew?"-I yelled over to Wale out my car window

"Nah I gotta get back home and relax, but you be safe out here bro"-Wale

"No doubt, you too bro"-I said and pulled off

"Where you at?"-Tyga said coming through my facetime

"On the way, just left the set with Wale"-Chris

"Bet, niggas already fucked up"-Tyga

"Damn yall couldn't wait, bet I'm like 5 minutes away"-Chris

"Aight"-Tyga

I was driving when I thought I saw somebody that looked like Aaliyah from the back but her hair was down to her ass. I yelled out the window to see if she would turn around but she didn't turn around one bit, good glad that wasn't her. I kept driving until I pulled up to the spot that Tyga and the crew were at, they was being dumb and drinking whatever was in their cups. I hopped out the whip and Sinko was on guard, I bust out laughing.

"Damn you that alert?"-I said laughing

"Shit gotta be just in case the opps around"-Sinko

"At least you on point my nigga"-Chris

"You by yourself, shocked ya girl ain't stop you from coming outside"-Bobby

"You got me fucked up because one I don't have a girl and two don't nobody gotta hold on Breezy"-I said smirking

"Aye that's my nigga"-Keeis

"I'm trying to get into something"-Chris

"Second that"-Tyga

We walked down the strip and just so happened to bump into Mercedes with H.E.R. I reversed quickly and got the fuck out of there. I heard both of them calling my name but I kept going until I was at my car, why the fuck out of all nights did she had to be near me. How she even know H.E.R.? I got in my car and pulled off quickly, I was driving by Aaliyah candle shop and the lights were still on. I slowed down a little a bit and cut my lights off then sat there because I saw somebody coming out the door, when the person came out I was shocked as fuck. It was Aaliyah with long hair, a big ass shirt on like she was hiding something, a bag in her hand and on the phone. How the fuck is her hair long when she don't even wear weaves? Why she look thicker? She was putting the bag in her trunk and looked up like she knew I was there but didn't look directly where I was at. I leaned my seat all the way back so she wouldn't see me and she closed her trunk then opened her door to get in.

"Yeah I'm on the way back home, I know I was just making sure everything was good here. I'm sorry Aug I just miss working, it sucks being stuck in the house for nine months. I promise I'm leaving right now and the baby kicking the hell out of me."-Aaliyah

What the fuck? She pregnant? How the fuck is that possible when she couldn't get pregnant with me? Damn maybe it was me. I still feel bad for yelling at her for not giving me children, thinking she was holding off getting pregnant. My mind fucked up so bad right now, she ready have a baby. Fuck! They building a whole life together, something that I should've did 6 years ago. I heard her car pulling off and I pulled my seat back up, damn she ready be a mother. That's what I get for eavesdropping, something I probably would've been better off not hearing. I started my car back up and pulled off going back home. I parked by the beach and just sat there in my car, I thought I was done being hurt about Aaliyah but here I am feeling like shit. I looked at my phone and opened it to a picture of Aaliyah, why didn't I delete these? I clicked on every last one and pressed delete, my phone asked me are you sure you want to delete? I hesitated but hit yes then posted a picture saying "Meeting you was a nice accident" and sighed then took a walk on the beach to clear my head. Why do I gotta keep going through all this pain? I know I treated women wrong but damn can I get a break?