All My Love For You

"Cause, baby, you give me everything that I've been missing, That's why I'm saving all my love for you"- Sevyn Streeter (All My Love)

Aaliyah

Over the past few months I just been having a vibe with August, the vibe just been beautiful we just been laying low. I come to his house every now and then, he sings me to sleep over face time every night. We chill in his back yard watching the sunset, reminiscing about the old days, he sends me a rose every other day with a cute little note attached. He rented out the whole amusement park for us to have fun with our friends, he took me to this winery and we got there on a hot air balloon. He told Gianna to clear my schedule so we could go on a vacation for a few days, the whole FIJI island was just for us because he wanted for us to have privacy. We still haven't had sex but I know he's waiting for me to fully get over Chris I guess five years coming down on me. At least I have been trying to move on, its fast I know but its not like he's a random person or a rebound. I been in love with this man since we were 14 years old, its not my fault that my heart still has love for him. I use to drop everything to be by his side but it was different with him I still had my friends, my family loved him, I made it through school and college because of him. I accomplished a lot having him apart of my life, he encouraged me to do better and be better, watching him evolve is amazing. When he gave me that ring on a necklace I was in awe especially when he said he only saw me as his wife and wanted nobody but me. August never cheated on me, he wouldn't even look at another woman let alone entertain one. That's why I used to always think of him whenever I was in a bad relationship. I was drunk and wrote a post about August I know he saw it because all the girls do is tell him about what's going on with me, I know they mean well but I could contact him on my own if I wanted to. 

Earlier I got a call from Chris asking for my forgiveness and to start off as friends again, talking about he went to Turks and Caicos to get therapy. Good for him that he's gotten himself back on track but maybe its a little too late, I forgave him months ago because my soul won't let me hold grudges. That and August told me that's the only way to let that hurt go.

 I know that if Chris finds out August and I have been seeing each other he will flip but he has no right to right? What if I got in between their friendship I would feel so bad about that? But if you found somebody that treated you better wouldn't you want happiness to come first? I love both of them but the love for Chris has slowly died, he stopped loving me the day he proposed to me but I just stayed anyway thinking that he would change. That he'll be the same man I fell in love with but people only change if they want to change for themselves. If I ever run into Chris I don't know what I would do or how I would react, I just know that right now I'm living in the moment. 

I was sitting in my office when the door open to August in disguise, I nearly choked on my juice when he closed the door behind him and locked it. 

"Oh my goodness, what are you doing here?"-Aaliyah

"I came to see you I missed you sweets, you been busy a lot lately"-August

"I know I'm sorry, sales has really been picking up after everybody found out that I left ya know. Its very weird though anyway you promised we would keep us a secret until the time was right. That we wouldn't be seen out with each other yet, I like just being Aaliyah Neverson now"-Aaliyah

"I know sweets, I just want you like so bad. I know I been waiting for when you ready but I can't take it no more. Kissing you and holding you not enough, so just come over tonight if you trying to see just how much I love you. If not I can wait longer, I just want to make ya body feel good"-He said kissing my forehead and make me think nasty things.

"Ugh Aug, what do you do to me? I'll definitely think about it but you have to go before somebody catch us being together, I'm still trying to figure out how you got in here without anybody noticing you"-Aaliyah