Sumn Real

August

Being with Aaliyah for 7 months been the best thing that ever happened to me, I tried so hard not to mess up my friendship with Breezy but he was doing her dirty. He was the reason why she gave up on so much in life, she abandoned her friends and family just to move to L.A. to be with him. She gave up her career to be labeled as just a celebrity's girlfriend, she was more than that to me, she was my potential wife, the future mother of my children. A strong woman that didn't take shit from nobody, independent, a lover, caring, beautiful mind and spirit. I was stupid to let her go but I'm glad that God brought us back to each other, I know its going be some shit with me and Breezy soon as he finds out. But I could give a fuck about what anybody thinks of me, I never took her away from him technically he had what was already mines. I know it seems like I betrayed him but if the love of your life came back to you wouldn't you do everything to keep them and make sure that you don't lose them again? I don't see myself without nobody but her and nobody going stop me. I feel like sooner than later we going get found out, the media stay putting shit together too much just to get a quick buck. Oh well I know and she know what's true, at least we took things slow until she was ready to be with me completely.

I was watching her sleep so peacefully under me, she looked so at peace, so beautiful. Tasting her had me addicted already and I haven't even had sex with her in years. She got my mind open, never in my life have I waited for a woman to give themselves to me because they were always easy. She been through a lot, I promised her mom that I would always make her happy and keep her safe. Mrs. Jocelyn was the reason why I told Aaliyah to find a new place to call home and to get away from Atlanta, she's also the reason why I ever pursued Aaliyah in the first place. I remember one day she caught me looking at Aaliyah and gave me a heart to heart about how fragile Aaliyah was and if I ever wanted to be apart of her life I had to show her the real me not the street person that was called Yungin'. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what love would be like with Aaliyah, I always thought that if a mother gave you the run down on how to treat their daughter they knew you were the one for them.

 I had a lot planned for our birthday after we ate breakfast and I put her to sleep from the best orgasm she ever had we was flying to Atlanta to see her mother and step father. I had a few surprises set up for her but first she needed to change since I done got her wet as fuck. I wanted to just lay here in her embrace but we had some things to do today to celebrate our birthday. I slowly got up and unwrapped my arms from around her body and she started moaning then her beautiful eyes opened to look into mines. She looked like a lost puppy when she wakes up, her bottom lip be poked out and she be looking so adorable.

"Auggie why did you move? I was so comfortable"-She said pouting

"Because sweets we have a lot to do today, as much as I enjoy this moment I want to celebrate us"-August

"Okay"-She said rubbing her eyes

"Come on beautiful get up, go home and change so we can get the rest of the day started"-I said slapping her ass

"Okay, okay. I'm up"-She said stretching and put on her heels

"You gotta bring them back over so I can fuck you in them"-I said pointing at her heels

"You such a freak"-She said blushing

"Only for you sweets, now go because you going take forever to get dressed. Even I don't understand why you ever bring clothes here to keep in my closet"-August

"I don't be thinking sometimes, that would be smart huh?"-She said laughing

"Your laugh just too cute, be ready in 10 minutes sweets. I'm not playing girl, jet leaves at 2"-I said kissing her and watching her walk to her car with Yungin'