Soon As I Walk In

Soon as I walk in, I'ma give you what you want, the reason you been blowing' on my phone, knowin' I'm on the road"

August

I never meant to get loud on Aaliyah but since she forgot about taking her vitamins it made me a little mad and she know that I'm overprotective of her, I told her that I would do anything to make sure her and our baby healthy. The last thing we need God forbid one or both of them dying, I was curious as to what procedures she went through so I had a deep conversation with my mom and she told me everything that Aaliyah could've went through. I damn near cried when I heard all that. My baby was in so much pain, what if she went through this by herself? After I left my moms when we had that conversation, I went back home and just held Aaliyah so close to my heart. She didn't even ask me what was wrong all she did was rub my head. That moment she rubbed my head I felt the baby kick me in my side, like they were telling me to get off their momma. That moment just kept playing over and over in my head like a beautiful melody.

"Was that the baby?"-I said smiling

"Yes, they been kicking my ass like I'm a damn football"-She said sighing

"Aww they better stop kicking my baby, before they get their first beating when they get out of there"-I said talking to her stomach

"They never listen, their going to be stubborn"-She said laughing when they kicked me in my face

"Aye you better listen to daddy or you going in baby time out"-I said with a daddy voice smiling

"Wow so they stopped kicking because of you, somebody going be daddy's world"-She said rolling her eyes

"Aww its okay you're still daddy's favorite"-I said winking at her

That moment was three days ago. I had to go do a show that was in Houston that I had to leave Aaliyah home by herself for two days, we decided not to go to Paris because the way she has been feeling she wasn't up for traveling. I feel bad for leaving her but she forced me to go because she didn't want to stop me from making money or disappoint the people that booked me. Two days feel like a damn year, I couldn't wait to get back to her and our baby, I feel like my heart is empty and it'll be complete once I'm back in my baby's presence. Its actually been three months since Aaliyah's appointment so she's five months pregnant now, I don't feel right for being on the road without her, knowing she probably miserable and I can't do nothing about it. We keep calling the baby they because we wanted to have a gender reveal party when I get back home, even though my mom predicted what we might have we still wanted to find out ourselves. 

I couldn't wait to propose to Aaliyah so what better opportunity than to do it in front of our family, so they could witness the love we had for each other. I was a little nervous about doing it too. One she already been engaged the same way to Breezy and two I thought she would turn me down. Why I thought that, I don't know maybe because I'm scared of marriage but at least I finally can experience that with her. We would've been married for 10 years, if I never let her go. I had about 10 minutes to get ready for this show so I hurried up back stage to call Aaliyah, I was pushing pass everybody to get to my dressing room to get my phone. I searched through all my stuff but I couldn't find it, fuck my life. I miss my woman, if I can't talk to her I'm going be pissed off before I do this show. I was pacing back and forth until somebody knocked on my door. I wanted so bad to say leave me the fuck alone but I rethought it.

"What's up?"-August

"Aug are you okay? It's me Kim"-Kimberly

"Not really"-I sighed

"I'm coming in"-Kimberly

"Aight"-I said sitting down

She came walking in and I put my head in my hands, I need to go home now.