Everybody's Business

Chris Brown

When I met Aaliyah I didn't expect to make her my girl let alone bringing her into my life because she was just going to be like any other girl I dealt with but she was Trey's sister and the fact I had so much respect for her. I couldn't just leave her alone, she done so much for me that nobody else would, she even gave up her dream just to be with me. I took her for granted, yet again here I am showing the world that I will never change, let alone when I was asked was I single or did I have a girlfriend? I said yeah I'm single with a girlfriend, knowing she would end up seeing it or hear about it. Lately I just had too much on my mind, too much to deal with that I didn't have time for her. Trey gave me a heart to heart about how she wouldn't be able to take it no more and one day she just might end up leaving me for good. I couldn't except that so I cancelled everything and went all out for her on Valentine's Day like I used to do, I needed her to see that the man she fell in love with and proposed to her was still me. How can I be a one woman man if I'm still out here doing me and not even caring? She deserves better but my heart won't let her go and my mind telling me she's too good for you. The other day when I brought the kids home Ammika decided she wanted to come too since she was in town, it wasn't to throw anything in her face it was more like I just needed to spend more time with my kids. I didn't expect her to be home because she's usually at work, I'm not trying to make no excuses. When she threw that ring at me my heart dropped, we been together for five years, how can it just end like that? I should've been married her then maybe we would both be happy still, nah I know I'm tripping because when a woman fed up she won't be able to take anymore of your shit. I knew I should have left Aaliyah alone, I knew bringing her into my life everything she ever known or loved would be only revolved around my lifestyle. Her life changed drastically and I never took the time out to cherish her. What am I going do? Only person that would help me in this situation is Aug but last night he seemed like he ain't want nothing else to do with my problems. I woke up with a mean headache and heard the door open then close.

"Christopher Maurice Brown, what have you done now to this girl?"-Momma J

"I don't know what you're talking about?"-I played dumb

"Spare me the lies, how many times do I have to keep fixing your relationships? How many times are you going to lead this girl astray? Where is she? Do you even care how this makes you look?"-Momma J

"You don't have to keep fixing anything we over, its done, its everybody's business. I don't possibly know where she's at, she left yesterday morning when I came in with Ammika and the kids. Maybe this supposed to happen I can't ever keep a girl"-I shrugged 

"What you mean its over? You said that the first three years and y'all still was trying to work things out. Why do you constantly let Ammika here knowing Aaliyah been living here with you for five years? She's your child's mother, nothing more nothing less. Unless you are still giving her attention too? Its everybody's business because you made it that way, on top of that she's Trey Songz sister, you making her look bad. Look I think it is best that she left you because you acting like I did not raise you right or teach you how to treat a woman. Let Ro know I'll  pick her up later and give my love to Aeko. Get it together okay?"-Momma J said leaving out

Damn its been a long ass time since my mom gave me a lecture on how I'm acting, my actions have got me into so much deep shit and I can't let that happen anymore. I admit I been acting like a hoe lately knowing I got a fiancee at home waiting for me, knowing that I hurt her the most. I have to apologize to her, but where do I start? How can I find her? Maybe she's at her old place when I first laid my eyes on her? I'm going check there first.