My Everything

Love the way you pay attention, you notice everything, so I give my everything"-Ella Mai(Everything)

Aaliyah

When Aug left I felt so overwhelmed like my world was crashing down on me, like I wouldn't see him again but I knew that he was just a 3 hour flight away. I wanted to run after him and stop him from going but I knew that it was money to be made, we had a child coming in 4 months and we needed all the money we could get. Not saying that we'll go broke but I know a child is very expensive and I want to give our child the world. I appreciate his mom for being here with me the past three days, she helped me feel a lot better not having him with me. 5 months being pregnant feel like I'm carrying a ton, my belly weighing me down and I have been feeling so insecure. I haven't told Aug because I don't want him to overreact, every time he calls me beautiful I can't help but blush though. I guess my emotions just getting the best of me, my body changing, I'm gaining weight. On the bright side my hair is growing, my skin glowing, Aug can't keep his hands off me.  I never been so horny in my life but these hormones are off the wall, I have been sleeping a lot that I couldn't wait up for him to come I even had put on his favorite color lingerie too. When he came in the middle of the night I didn't expect for him to wake me up out of my sleep like that because damn he was doing me so good. We not supposed to be having rough sex but how can we help it if we constantly all over each other? I swear this baby going to get a spanking keep kicking me like a ball. 

I woke up at 5 in the morning because the baby was on my bladder and I couldn't hold it anymore, I gently moved Aug's arms from around my waist and ran to the bathroom quickly. I almost peed on myself, ugh baby move over please. After I finished I went downstairs to get something to eat because now we both were hungry. I searched for the pickles and ice cream then sat at the island listening to the quietness of the house and the birds starting to chirp outside. I felt the baby kick and started humming a song my mom used to sing to me.

"I knew I heard you down here, what you doing up this early?"-August

"Had to pee so bad and got a little hungry"-Aaliyah

"That's not even food, you going give my baby a sweet tooth before they even get teeth"-He said laughing

"Its whatever it supposed to be and so good right now"-Aaliyah

"Okay smart ass, somebody not getting these strawberry waffles, bacon, cheesy eggs, hash browns, and pineapples on the side that Kenny made"-August

"No gimme, gimme"-Aaliyah

"Not until you give me a kiss"-August

"Okay, gosh"-I said kissing him

"Nah that wasn't nothing"-August

He grabbed me by the waist kissed me and grabbed my ass, all I know is I was lifted up on the island.

"Nope not going get me this time, we got too much to do today kid"-Aaliyah

"I don't know what you talking about, I'm just hugging on my soon to be wife"-August

"So you say"-Aaliyah

"What's that supposed to mean?"-August

"Nothing kid, can I get down now you know I'm carrying a load and can barely jump off this counter"-Aaliyah

"You got it kid, just scoot down and plant your feet on the floor"-He said laughing at me

"Aug come on I'm struggling"-Aaliyah

"I'm sorry sweets its just cute how you trying so hard to get down, come on jump into my arms"-He said smiling

"Ugh you make me sick sometimes"-I said sliding off the counter and he caught me