Losing Control

Chris

I remember like it was yesterday, when I found out that grimy ass nigga took my girl. I was at the strip club getting lifted with my bro Usher, we was just throwing money at these hoes and getting lap dances when I got tagged in a viral post of something that had Aaliyah name and his bitch ass attached to it. I clicked on it quick as fuck and saw it was a picture of him holding her in his arms kissing her face while she was smiling with some info to their joint birthday celebration. I swear I lost it and saw red because I pushed the hoe that was on me on the floor so hard she fell and broke her tooth. 

I was too drunk walking out the club that I almost fell down the steps, I caught my balance though. It was like the devil and an angel was on my shoulders trying to speak to me, I was doing 100 on the highway and didn't care if I got pulled over. My heart was cold, my mind was running a mile a minute, adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I got out the car so fast when I saw them going into the mansion hand in hand, I didn't even care that my car door was open or that anybody could steal it. 

All I saw was betrayal, back stabbing, cheating, him doing what I did to her. I was watching them talking to each other with the same girls I still ain't see before, soon as he walked away I was ready to grab her and leave but she was with two people I couldn't even see from behind the wall too clear. I wanted to shake the fuck out of her and ask her why would she be here with him when I asked her out first? I would never put my hands on her though, even if my anger got the best of me. 

He came back to her soon as I was about to come from behind the wall, they was looking at each other like they been knew each other, like they actually loved each other. He put his arm around her and they were walking up the steps to V.I.P. soon as he stepped in front grabbing her hand I grabbed her arm too aggressive and she was about to fall backwards. He was slick though, he dropped the drinks and grabbed her. I couldn't hold my anger in anymore so I disrespected both of them and the for first time I called her a bitch. A whole bitch in her face, in front of everybody. I knew she wanted to knock me the hell out, Aaliyah learned how to box last year and she had a mean punch. She couldn't even get her words out until some lil knock off Summer Walker stepped to me, not going lie some of the shit she said cut me deep. 

"You playing victim"

"What you don't know is these two would've been married by now if you never took the place he already had"

"You only got her because he was trying to keep her safe"

 I never saw it coming, never thought that somebody I call my brother would take my own girl from me. He swear up and down that he ain't even know who she was, he was the one that would help me fix the shit I did to her. What the fuck does it mean they would've been married by now and I took what he already had? Keep her safe for what? How can two people you thought you knew the most end up together? Shit when did they even meet? Was they fucking behind my back when I was cheating on her? I feel betrayed, feel like my whole world just turned upside down, like my whole soul just got taken out of my body. I went to get myself together for nothing so she can just ended up in somebody else arms and bed, I swear I'm going get her back. Neither one of us should have her then, I can't  even get the image out of my head of how much he doing to her body. She was mines for 5 years, he could've been had her the day we both saw her at Trey's birthday party, why now? To throw it in my face, he always thought he was better than me. 

Shit I guess he is since he got her smiling and happy. I feel like shit right now, I can't take the fact I'll never see her again. Love over friendship huh? We made a promise to never let any girl  come between our friendship. I sound like a bitch but my fucking heart hurts like shit. I been searching the internet trying to find out about their past but nothing popped up but them now, going through her page to see if she posted anything with a location. 

"Christopher you need to get out of this room and get ya shit together, she gone bro. Its nothing you can do about it, yeah she with somebody you thought was your brother but you wasn't even worried about her till somebody else was giving her attention. One day you going have to forgive August, besides that you don't even know the whole story. Me and you both know him, he wouldn't do you like that, get off that girl Instagram page. Go take a fucking shower you smell like shit, Junie and Ro coming back from the park with Iman. Last thing Ro needs to see is you depressed, let it go already you fucking Breezy. Get ya head outta ya ass"-Teyana

"She not gone, she ain't leave L.A. yet, he got her somewhere I just gotta find it. Fuck him he wasn't no brother of mines, he petty as fuck. Knew I was doing her wrong and take her from me just like that, bull shit. But aight, I'm going get up this one time and you or nobody going stop me from getting her back."-I said a lil too emotional

"You don't think you said that with too much emotion, bruh you doing too much don't you gotta video to do in a few hours? Somebody gotta be the one to tell you this, she's gone, you fucked up. When a woman fed up she going find herself again and in that time she finds herself a man might sweep her off her feet and be the man that she needed. You wasn't that man and by chance Aug was, shit I wasn't going say nothing. They were together when they was 14 years old, he was out running the streets after Mel passed and she was by his side every step of the way. Shit got real and he begged her to leave and never look back, he was protecting her. Years later you met her at Trey's birthday party and he was avoiding her because he thought that she hated him for making her leave Atlanta. You gotta know that before you judge people know the facts, yeah you hurt but so was she time and time again when you cheated on her. She came here every night crying to me, thinking she wasn't good enough but just like the pep talk I'm giving you I did her. Get your shit together now and act like fucking Breezy, you going eventually get over it. Go take a shower too, messing up my sheets and bed"-Teyana

"Damn"-Was all I could say

If they was together he could've told me right? I tell him everything, funny how you think you know somebody but don't know them at all. Maybe then I would've never approached her, maybe then she wouldn't hate me. I guess I should fall back, Teyana always held all our secrets it probably was hard on her to tell me that. I mean I wasn't being myself, I still can't get out my head that their together. I got up and went to take a shower, I did look and smell like shit. Today I was going release the video for Go Crazy remix, with my bros Thug, Future, Durk and my lil homie Mulatto, directed by my man Daps. I needed to act like Breezy and get this money, now not the time to get emotional. Ya boy Breezy back until then....