Chapter Six

(A/N):

We're finally going to start getting to some one on one Jirou action is this chapter, sorry it took so long haha. Also why does she have the best official art ^^^

(y/n)'s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up kids, we're gonna be late!" Shota yelled from the other side of our door before walking away mumbling, "I can't believe I slept in again. Stupid Nezu making all the meetings so early in the morning."

I groaned, I'd already woken up before he'd called to us, but my bed was so warm. I don't wanna gooo.

"C'mon sis, up! Up!" Eri tugged at my blankets with a smile on her face.

"Nuh-uh." I mumbled, turning over onto my stomach and burying my face into the pillows. Eri giggled, 

"C'monnn." She released her hold on my blankets and instead pulled my arm, with strength I wouldn't have imagined possible for an eight year old might I add. It still wasn't enough to get me to fall off the bed, but,

"Eep!" I shrieked jokingly as I rolled myself off the bed, "You got me." I put my hands up and waved a corner of the white blanket in surrender, staring up at her from the floor. Eri giggled, I didn't think I'd ever get tired of hearing that. Yup, I'll do whatever I can to see that smile or hear that laugh. I decided in my head, forcing a smile onto my own face even as I recalled what I had to do today.

"Are you two up yet?" Shota growled tiredly as he peeked inside the room. Eri immediately hid behind me,

"It's a monster." She whispered into my ear. 

"Huh? What'd you say?"

I stifled a laugh. He did look terrible. Only his face was peeking out from underneath a cocoon of blankets, little messy strands of black hair stuck to his forehead, it looked like he hadn't shaved in a while, and there were dark circles under his eyes. Unfortunately, that is what he'd looked like most of the little time I'd known him.

"Sorry, we'll be out in a minute." 

He grumbled something about breakfast in response and shuffled out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

After he'd left I crawled to the foot of my bed, dumping out the contents of the still unpacked shopping bags from the previous day. I then shuffled through the pile for a few minutes before sitting back on my heels, exasperated. I was staring up at the ceiling in thought when I felt soft cloth be shoved into my face.

"Hmph?"

"Here, it'd look cool!" Eri smiled, bringing down the clothes she must've picked out from my pile when I wasn't looking.

"Oh- okay." I took them from her hands, turning them over and looking at them. I wasn't sure exactly how being dressed by an eight year old would look, but even compared to her I had zero sense of style. After all, I hadn't worn normal clothes other than the ones Ms. Midnight gave me since I was around eleven or twelve, and I hadn't ever had to pick out my own clothes.

While I pulled on the outfit Eri changed into a little red and white dress with a red headband placed just behind her horn. Once I'd finished I looked down at myself. It seemed to just be a simple short red sweater and some weird jean short things that connected to my shoulders.

"Eri, what are these?" I asked, pulling on one of the straps with curiosity.

"Hehe, those are overalls, silly." She giggled. I mouthed an 'oh' in response before sitting down on the bed to pull on my socks. I wasn't sure how I felt about the strange look, but Eri'd picked it out, so I didn't care if it looked a little weird.