Chapter Ten

(A/N)

1.3k!! Thank you so much!!! Things should finally start picking up timeline wise too! 

Also y'all spring is finally here where I live and it's so niceee. I always forget how much I love it until it comes, but for some reason it just makes me so happy >//<

A picture of the dorm layout just for reference:

(y/n)'s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All the classes are keeping their same dorms as last year, except for the incoming first year classes, who will be moving into the graduated third year's dorms," Jirou explained as we approached class 2A's UA Alliance dorm building, "because we're staying in the same dorm we don't really have to 'move in' like you do, but since the majority of us brought home some belongings from our rooms we'll be unpacking some boxes as well." She paused and balanced her own box of belongings on her knee while she readjusted her grip beneath it. "Still if you need help moving your stuff in, fee free to ask me or anyone else around," Jirou tilted her head with a scowl, "Well not anyone."

I could tell that Jirou's 'anyone' was directed at a few people in particular, which caused me to wonder if there was anyone in class that she doesn't like or something. Shota had already warned me about a short student with purple hair, but he'd also said that the whole class was full of trouble makers. 

I glanced to the side at Jirou, "You're not a trouble maker, though." I whispered beneath my breath. She cocked her head at me,

"Did you say something?"

I shook my head as if to rid it of worries. I'm sure everyone in the class would be perfectly nice, I shouldn't judge people before I even meet them. I decided to change the subject,

"So you've already lived in the dorms for a year?" I asked, adjusting my bag higher up on my shoulder as it's straps were starting to dig into my skin a little.

"Ah well not a full year actually. UA only started using dorms about half way into our first year after we got into a lot of trouble with villains. Actually more like after Midoriya and Bakugo got into a lot of trouble with villains, the rest of us practically just watched as they fought and monologued- hmph!" Jirou lurched forward as someone bumped into her from behind. I quickly moved to steady the box in her hands before it fell.

"Ah I'm so sorry Jirou, I didn't mean to, I just lost my footing! That was so unmanly of me." The red haired culprit jumped in front of us and bowed profusely in apology.