Extra!

(A/N)

thank you so much everyone for your comments/requests and support! I'm bored so I'm going to go ahead and crank out an extra rn 

important (A/N):

*this is more of a 'where I think everyone would end up in the future of this book' than an actual plot-driven chapter* and there are some other couples in this extra that you guys might not ship but just bear with me pls

❗❗ also! I'm going to be going back to each chapter and editing, and I think it's possible that when I re-publish edited chapters it will notify subscribers so I'm really sorry if y'all get flooded with those notifications TvT ❗❗

(y/n)'s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry, Tone. You're mom and I have to leave you here." He whined in response. 

The sweet shepherd before us was named after the old music store, Tone & Tune, where me and Kyouka had shared our first kiss. The little memento danced around on his paws cutely. I turned to Kyouka and pouted. "Are you sure we take him with us? Please?" Kyouka reached out a hand and ruffled my hair, her wedding band cool against my skin.

"We can't take a dog with us to patrol. What if we encountered a villain?" She said kindly. I frowned. 

"Okay, fine. Bye Toney." I sighed dramatically as we closed the gate to our backyard. The puppy tilted his head and whined again as if to say 'where are you going?'. 

"Poor baby." I frowned. Kyouka laughed sweetly, intertwining her fingers with mine as we began the short walk to our agency building. 

"He'll be alright." She assured.

"I don't think I will." I joked, leaning into my partners' side. Tone was my second ever pet, my first ever dog, and though we'd only gotten him a week ago I'd already become very attached. Perhaps because he was just another thing in addition to a home, a life, and.. taxes that I got to share with Kyouka. I loved sharing every aspect of my life with her more than anything.

"Oh!" Kyouka exclaimed, breaking me from my thoughts and lazily raising a finger in the air as if she'd remembered something. "You wanted me to remind you to drop by UA after work, right?"

"Oh, right! Thanks," I thanked her, my gratitude followed shortly by a sigh. "But telling me so early in the day? There's no way I'll remember later." Kyouka chuckled as we approached the entrance to our building. 

"What do you need to do there anyway?" She asked.

"Oh I just wanted to drop off some new paint for Eri, she's been getting really into art these days. It makes me really happy." I smiled genuinely, thinking fondly of my sister, and Kyouka returned the gesture, squeezing my hand.

"That's really sweet, babe. Are you sure she'll be out of classes by then, though?" I tapped my chin thoughtfully.

"I think s-"

"Whoah, look!" I was interrupted mid-sentence by a group of teenagers who caught up to us just before we made our way inside the agency. It's Earphone Jack and (insert hero name)!!" A boy from the small crowd exclaimed. He grinned at us as we turned to face them, caught by surprise. "Congratulations on making 6th and 8th on the charts, you guys deserve it!" He cheered.

Kyouka was still nervous around fans, even after dealing with them for three years now. She'd told me herself that she still couldn't quick believe she had any. Which of course was ridiculous because she was the most deserving hero of admiration in my opinion. Still, I brushed my thumb along her knuckles in comfort and answered the kids myself.