You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [26]

.:LA Baby:.

Palm Woods

No One's Pov

It seems that Julie's departure made everyone forget about her completely. Kendall and Jacob are growing together, falling even more in love with each other. Let's go check on these gay lovebirds, shall we?

Kendall and Jacob are shown, sitting on the park bench, feeding the birds. "Do you think if we feed these pigeons too much, they'll explode?" Jacob jerked his hair from his face with the flip of his head.

"Maybe....." Kendall, all could do, is just grin.

They knew they were in love but - neither one had the guts to tell the other the truth. Sad right? Well let's make them solve their own problems and move on to James....

James, as usual, was seeing someone. But this is different. It's a long distance relationship. Most of the time, James would have to see this girl to determine what number was this girl on his hot-o-meter.

Here it goes, according to him...

1-Fugly

2-Okay

3-Pretty

4-Hot

5-Sexy

And with those numbers, came descriptions:

1-Flat chest, uni-brow, pimple complexion, smart

2-Small boobs, okay complexion, no curves, smart

3-Medium boobs, 90% clear complexion, small curves, smart

4-Big boobs, clear complexion, nice curves, smart

5-Big boobs, clear complexion, awesome curves, airhead

Do you want to know what James rated Julie? A four. Anyway, he's seeing this girl who, surprisingly lives in Indiana and is rated a three. Hm...

And Logan. Well there's not much you can say about this ex-lover. Logan is waiting, for who you ask? Camille. Were you hoping for Julie? Well you're wrong. Camille's not budging though which is making Logan want her more. What's her plan...?

Well that's it about these-

Oh wait! Carlos.....

Carlos....navigation much Carlos? Carlos had decided to buy a pet parrot and listen to it's every word...

"Bwaah! It's the day SHE comes home!" Mr. Smartie would predict.

"Really? As in......Caroline?!" Carlos, cluelessly, would think.

"Bwaah! Caroline?? No, dumb dumb!! Bwaah! Julie!"

"Oooohhhhhhh...." He would smack his helmet that was on his head.

"She is!" Gustavo pushes Carlos to the ground and runs up to Mr. Smartie. "Yes!"

"Gustavo!"

.......................

Back with Julie and Ellen

Julie's Pov

"And remember to call and email! Cause you did NOT do that while you were in LA. And the magazines....ugh!"

I rolled my eyes. "Alright mother, I'm going to miss my flight!"

"Fine, be safe." Ellen, my mom, gave me a quick hug.

"You guys too!" She pointed at my plane companions.

"Okay." Zoey, Ailey, and (sadly) Mickey and Malorie replied.

Zoey had said something about meeting someone in LA, and Ailey just HAD to see MJ in public. Which she forgot that he's um....dead.

Mickey wanted to see MJ too. Zoey thinks he's going because I'm leaving. And of course Malorie had to join in at the last minute. Of course, my mother said she could go.

Malorie was like a dark angel, trying to ruin my life and steal my relationships.

So far Mickey was gone and Ellen wasn't too close behind.

Who was next? My Dad?

Oh the irony....

"Come on let's go!" Ailey tugged my arm to the plane door.

--------------------------

"See that cloud? It's shaped like a bunny!" Malorie's high pitched giggles could be heard throughout the plane ride.

"I see it too!" Mick mimicked Malorie's giggle with his own manly giggle.

"Disgusting right?" I could hear Ailey ask from beside me.

"As disgusting as watching the flight attendant strip." Zoey snorted.

I opened my eyes automatically at the image of the old cranky flight attendant pole dancing on a chair. I shuddered at the thought.

"You need a blanket or somethin'?" Barked the wrinkly lady.

I stared at her in bewilderment. Speak of the devil."Well? Do yah'?" She spat with every syllable. "No." I said quietly. My vision ceased to a clear scene while Zoey and Ailey laughed in spite of me.

"Not funny." I mumbled after they quieted down by the glares from the other passengers while AilaZoe stuck their tongues out happily.

AilaZoe. A mixture of Ailey and Zoey. Or Zailey.

And soon the five of us get our bags and catch a cab to the Palm Woods. Butterflies fluttered freely around my stomach as I was so excited to see my Dad. And Kelly. And..and...everyone else. I grinned and walked faster to the Palm Woods' door.

"Um..Julie?" Malorie called from behind me. I stopped at once.

"What?" I snapped and faced them all.

"Do you want to be president?"

"What?" I say, confused. "No."

"Then why are you running?" She burst out laughing. Soon Mick started laughing too.

I rolled my eyes, letting that jab roll off my back that was towards them.

Life was on the other side of the door.....